JAIN International School was awarded the accolade of a certificate of achievement for being India’s top prestigious school award and a certificate of merit by ‘Education-Today’ for constantly providing high-quality education alongside co-curricular activities for six consecutive years. JAIN Internation Residential School is truly one of the best schools in Bangalore and Karnataka as it has ranked number 1, not just in Bangalore but in Karnataka and India too.
Address– 45th km, NH-209, Jakkasandra Post Bengaluru – Kanakapura Main Road, Ramanagara District, Karnataka, India – 562112
Contact Number– +91 94483 61040 / +91 94483 61051
There are a lot of international schools, so why is Jain International Residential School (JIRS) a ‘truly global school’?
JAIN International Residential School is a certified school by United Kingdom Accreditation Services. Tested over 206 parameters and assessed with top international grades. It means the quality of international education at JIRS is at par with the education followed in the western world and countries like the UK.
It is not the end to ensuring their presence JAIN International has collaborated with international schools across four different countries. The schools are from Germany, China, MUN and Nepal. Some schools like- Kalinda Primary School, Melbourne, Australia, and CJD International School, Braunschweig, Germany, are the international accreditations for JIRS.
- We Indians have mainly noticed student migration from India to outside countries in the case of Jain International Residential School, Bangalore. Students from across 25 nations around the world study at JIRS. This a huge opportunity as it provides insight into other cultures and different variety of people to learn from in India without particularly migrating to a country.
- Language is the key to learning and language is what connects and differentiates humans from other species. At JIRS, the focus on bilingual languages like Spanish and French alongside English is a pattern followed to ensure a child’s international career. Not just that, the command over other international languages ensures increased thinking powers completed with an IB curriculum. Knowing the languages of the world provides an upper edge to kickstart their careers.
- A mix of eastern and western cultures and knowledge academia serves a full tight packed schedule for the students to ensure growth ensuring 14-14 hours a day.
- Unlike other Boarding schools, students are not allowed to leave the campus, which ensures that the students do not feel the ‘fear of missing out’.
- The total student tally is 750, whereas teachers are about 85 with a class size of 15-20 students, and the student-to-teacher ratio is 9:1. The low teacher-to-student ratio ensures that each kid gets the attention and guidance they deserve.
- The dual programme choice availability between CBSE and ICSE & IB Curricula allows a student to choose a career path within or outside the country.
- The school’s academic stellar record shows the quality of education available at the institute. The 100% X and XII board record is an example of the quality education provided at JIRS, which is why people find it one of the best CBSE and ICSE board schools in Bangalore, Karnataka.
- The available facilities like a separate dormitory for girls and boys, accompanied by medical facilities and smart classrooms equipped with ‘modern methods of teaching’. Not just that ‘computer labs, a lush-green sporting area with top-notch international facilities for sports, various grounds, and a big campus’ is rarely seen together in a school.
- The Aqua- A swimming pool area, A tennis court, A music room facility, An high-tech room and a lot more facilities under a single roof is why Jain International Residential School is the best school in India and Bangalore.
- The 100% veg food served at Jain International School urges a healthy way of consuming food complimented with hygiene, health inspection and a variety of food that caters to the food needs of the students. To make sure foreign students and non-vegetarians get to consume non-veg, a trip every month/weekly depending upon the needs takes students out for the dinner. The outdoor dinner increases team spirit and a sense of togetherness among students.
The above-provided knowledge about the facilities is just a glimpse, if seen in-depth, a variety of pools, a cushioned tennis court and a lot more is at par at one of best Internation Schools In Bangalore, ‘Jain International Residential School’.
Something which stands out a lot?
Each and every school has an aim that the students get admission into top-notch universities across India. Jain International School has a vision and a success rate in terms of preparing students for the top universities of the world. Admission to universities like Oxford, Cambridge, Singapore, Harvard, Yale and a lot of many universities in the east and west of the world. Jain International Residential School has a high success rate in students getting scholarships from top universities in the field of Medicine, Engineering, Business, Management and sports and academic and other individual excellence making a name for the school around the world.
All in all, Jain International Residential School is a hub of different cultural ethos succeeding in each and every field there has to be. School is considered a second home and Jain International Residential School treats the students like their own kids and nurtures them to do greater things for society and themselves at large.