Amrita International Vidyalayam is a renowned and one of the best International schools in Bangalore which were established in 2021 under the guiding lights of great humanitarian Sri Mata Amritanandamayi. The school believes in combining the latest advancements and discoveries with compassion and service-mindedness.
Amrita International Vidyalayam aims to provide value-based education to its students through a holistic learning system to provide value-based education and mould the character of the younger generation. There is a great interplay and exchange of ideas, feelings, thoughts, and action, in the vision of Amrita International Vidyalayam, which develop people empowered with noble character and wholesome values.
Amrita International Vidyalayam is located in Choodasandra, Huskur P.O. Bengaluru, Karnataka.
Amrita International Vidyalayam follows the International Baccalaureate (IB) Model, which aims to develop inquiring, knowledgeable, and caring young people who in return help to create a better and more peaceful world through intercultural understanding and respect. IB learners strive to become inquirers, knowledgeable, thinkers, communicators, principled, open-minded, caring, risk-takers, balanced, and reflective. The Primary Years Programme (PYP) prepares students to be active participants in a lifelong journey of learning. The PYP in Amrita International Vidyalayam’s curricular framework is designed by the International Baccalaureate (IB). Amrita International Vidyalayam has created its PYP structure for young learners aged 3-12 to recognize a child’s natural curiosity, creativity, and ability to reflect through a stimulating, challenging learning environment to nurture those assets and foster a lifelong love of learning in every child.
Objectives of the IB Education –
- Focuses on learners – the IB’s student-centred programmes promote healthy relationships, ethical responsibility and personal challenge
- Develops effective approaches to teaching and learning – IB programmes help students to develop the attitudes and skills they need for both academic and personal success
- Works within global contexts – IB programmes increase understanding of languages and cultures and explore globally significant ideas and issues
- Explores significant content – IB programmes offer a curriculum that is broad and balanced, conceptual and connected.
About The IB Primary Years Programme
- Addresses students’ academic, social and emotional well-being.
- Encourages students to develop independence and to take responsibility for their own learning.
- Supports students’ efforts to gain an understanding of the world and to function comfortably within it.
- Helps students establish personal values as a foundation upon which international-mindedness will develop and flourish.
The six subject areas identified within the IB Primary Years Programme –
- Social studies
- Personal, social and physical education
Amrita International Vidyalayam fee structure is based on the varied curricula offered:
- Online inquiry form
- Pay and Download Admission Forms
- Document and application submission
- Document verification
- Interaction with the Teacher/Principal
- Payment of fees
- Admission confirmation
- Nursery – Children aged from 3 to 4 years old as on June are eligible for Nursery
- Montessori 1 – Children aged from 4 to 5 years old as on June are eligible for Mont 1
- Montessori 2 – Children aged from 5 to 6 years old as on June are eligible for Mont 2
- Children aged from 6 to 7 years old are eligible for grade 1.
- Student-friendly environment
- Technologically advanced labs.
- Well-resourced library
- Multipurpose hall.
- Sports Facilities.
The stepping stone to a successful career starts from school. The major concern of Amrita International Vidyalayam facilitate the cultivation of a healthy thought process and enhance the cognitive abilities of the child to help them become caring citizens of the world who will help create a better world through empathy and intercultural understanding to contribute towards further enrichment of the society. Amrita International Vidyalayam is the best school in Bangalore.