Pathways World School, Gurgaon was the first institution to open under the Pathways brand in 2003, implementing the recommendations made by local and international experts. The school uses the Multiple Intelligences method, which was created by Harvard University’s Dr. Howard Gardner. Pathways was the first residential school in the area to use the IB curriculum and was also the first IB Continuum School in North India. The curriculum includes The International Baccalaureate Organization of Geneva’s Primary Years, Middle Years, and Diploma Programs.
Pathways World School Gurugram, Off Gurugram Sohna Road is located on 34 acres of land in an elevation, forested location near the magnificent Aravali Hills’ foothills. This not only guarantees a calm setting away from the hustle and bustle of the metropolis but also provides a breathtaking view of the hills. The institution is only 35 kilometres from the Delhi International Airport and is located in the NCR despite its unusual location. There are 4 campuses, out of which two are situated in Gurugram, one in Delhi and one in Noida. We’ll discuss Pathways World School Gurugram, Off Gurugram Sohna Road in detail in this article.
About the Director
Ms. Sonya Ghandy Mehta received her education from The Lawrence School in Sanawar, India, and has degrees in psychology and education from the University of San Diego in the United States as well as a postgraduate degree in education.
Ms. Mehta thinks that she was destined to be a teacher from birth. She began teaching when she was 21 years old, and over the course of her 30 years of teaching and administrative work, she has established vocational training programmes, taught mainstream students using the ISC, IB, and IGCSE curriculum, and worked in special education. In 1991, she began her professional career in Jamshedpur as a teacher of specially-abled young adults.
She firmly believes that education cannot be constrained to the classroom and textbooks. It is essential for education to continually reinvent itself in our ever-changing environment. Even five years ago, what was pertinent might not be so now. Because every child is an individual, they all require a safe, loving, and stimulating environment to help them develop socially, cognitively, physically, and emotionally. Her goal as a teacher is to help children develop life skills in a setting that is safe, encourages risk-taking, and promotes idea exchange.
Pathways School Gurugram, Off Gurugram Faridabad Road is led by a thoughtful, dynamic educator and administrator, Capt. Rohit Sen Bajaj. More can be read about him at https://www.pathways.in/gurgaon/school_gurgaon_director. Whereas Mr. Aaron Jacob with more than 20 Years of experience guides Pathways Schhol Noida, Sector 100 as the Director. Read about his vision at https://www.pathways.in/noida/noida_director_profile
1.Off Gurugram Sohna Road, Gurugram – 122102
2.Off Gurugram Faridabad Road, Gurugram – 12200
Google Pin –
Fee Structure of Pathways School Gurugram
3.Sector 100 Noida – 201301
Google Pin –
You can refer to https://www.pathways.in/earlyyears/contact for Contact Pathways Early Years Delhi, Gurgaon & Noida branch details.
Fee Structure of Pathways School Noida
Infrastructure and Curriculum
The school follows IB Curriculum, as explained below –
- IB Primary Years Programme (PYP): Pre Nursery to Grade 5
- IB Middle Years Programme (MYP): Grade 6 to 10
- IB Diploma Programme (DP): Grade 11 and 12
Let’s now divide the infrastructure into 3 parts and look at each of them in detail –
- Pathways Green Philosophy
- Classroom Learning: Pathways has implemented Interactive Whiteboards and Projection Screens as a means to interact and connect with the kids in their own language in order to make classroom learning more fascinating and interesting for the children.
- Laboratories: In contrast to the conventional approach, Pathways School teaches both theoretical lectures and hands-on experiments in the science lab. The state-of-the-art research and industry-grade laboratory equipment at Pathways School enable the students to achieve the highest degree of performance.
- Studios: Pathways offers dance, music, and theatre facilities with plenty of practice space so that our students can develop their artistic abilities.
- Design & Technology Workshop: The Design & Technology lab at Pathways is very well furnished with tools and machinery that are used in the industry, allowing students to work on their own ideas there. The teachers constantly mentor and inspire the pupils as they develop their talents.
- Atriums: Each academic building at Pathways School has a unique atrium that is attractively finished with skylights and a glazed finish to facilitate the infusion of natural light. This prominent space is ideal for socialising and group study. These atriums serve as knowledge centres for both students and teachers since, in our opinion, education thrives when there is a great deal of informal contact outside of the classroom.
- Amphitheatre: The vast amphitheatre, which hosts major school events including Graduation Day, Founder’s Day, etc., is another eye-catching aspect of the institution. For every event, the amphitheatre will have space for more than 1000 people.
- Library & Media Centre: Pathways fosters a passion for reading. Our library and media centre provides a wide selection of actual books in addition to quiet story-telling areas. The students can access library materials online from anyplace thanks to specialised software we call library management software.
- Half Olympic size all weather swimming pool
- Glass Squash Courts
- Table Tennis
- Chess & Carrom
- Multi-utility Gymnasium
- Aerobics & Gymnastics
- Olympic size Soccer field
- Cricket pitch and practice nets
- Synthetic Tennis courts & Basketball courts
- Golf-putting green
- Horse Riding
- Mini Basketball and Tennis court for kindergarten kids
Pathways Green Philosophy: Pathways uses a mix of technology and ancient methods to build a green campus. When establishing the facilities, some highly creative strategies were used that have made a significant impact on lowering the carbon footprint. It gets even more intriguing when creative, out-of-the-box ideas are used, like the introduction of some traditional Indian architectural methods that not only make the structures more environmentally friendly but also more economically viable.
The parents are required to fill an online application process or courier an offline form. The process will then be followed by an interview and a written test for classes 6 and above. The admission is only confirmed once the fees payment is done. You can also visit the campus and have an informal discussion with the faculty to understand more about the school and the process.
If you are a working parent, who is looking for holistic development of your kids in North India with a world-class curriculum, then Pathways schools top the list. The faculty comprises dedicated teachers who have impeccable qualifications, the infrastructure is great and the exposure will certainly build your child for the future.