Gachibowli – the hub of Hyderabad! This amazing, landscaped location is home to some of the best workplaces in the country. People from all over the city and all walks of life made it their second home once it started developing into the software giant that it is now.
Today, however, it is no longer just an IT hub. It is a preferred location for living mainly due to its proximity to offices. It is a world of its own now with malls, hospitals, and schools in the vicinity. The education sector, in particular, has grown drastically over the past decade or so to meet the demands of the growing population. In fact, some of the best schools in Hyderabad are located in and around Gachibowli! We are going to take a look a few here:
1. Chirec International School
Campus: 1 Acre
Curriculum: CBSE and CIE
All Hyderabadis know of the famous Chirec International School and its three branches. While the Kondapur branch is the largest at 5 acres, the Gachibowli branch is just as famous. It is actually one of the most sought-after schools in this region.
It is a day school that provides CBSE and CIE curricula to its students along with a whole range of facilities and world-class infrastructure. This is one of the best schools in Gachibowli.
Smart classrooms, an indoor gym doll house, a first aid room, a play & modeling room, a conveyance, and an outdoor play area are a few amenities that all children are free to access.
The average annual fees for Nursery to Pre-Primary 2 Classes range from Rs.2.22-2.43 lakhs. After the admission, a 10% increase is expected the following year.
Nursery – 17,628/month
PP-I – 18,450/month
PP-II – 19,000/month
class I – 19,084/month
Class II – 20,801/month
Class III – 21,406/month
Class IV – 22,500/month
Class V – 22,500/month
Class VI – 23396/month
Class VII – 23396/month
Class VIII – 24190/month
Class IX – 26,368/month
Class X – 28,534/month
Class XI – 33,833/month
Class XII – 33,750/month
Nursery – 17,628/month
PP-I – 18,450/month
PP-II – 19,000/month
class I – 19,618/month
Class II – 21,384/month
Class III – 22,004/month
Class IV – 23,985/month
Class V – 25,959/month
Class VI – 26,844/month
Class VII – 29,260/month
Class VIII – 32,183/month
Class IX – 34,310/month
Class X – 34,870/month
Class XI – 48,833/month
Class XII – 480,750/month
Additionally, the school provides transportation facilities and lunch to ease travel and make sure the children stay alert. Depending on the distance, the transport fee costs Rs.14,000, while the lunch fee is approximately Rs.29,900 per year. The details have been taken from a reliable source. However, the actual fees may differ from one grade to another, every year.
- The admission process usually starts from 2nd week of November .
- Online Enquiry cum Registration [EcR] FORM :
- On filling of the EcR form a unique number will be generated which must be quoted in all future communications.
- Filling up of the EcR Form does not mean and suggest that all parents will be called for the registration process.
- Applicants for Nursery and PPI will be sent an email to schedule a visit to complete the registration process and should bringend copies of Report cards of last three years(where applicable).
- An Orientation session will be held for prospective parents to make them aware of the school philosophy, curriculum and the facilities offered.
- A tour of school will be arranged for parents to get a first hand view of the facilities offered.
- Parents in agreement with our philosophy are invited to complete the registration process.
- Registration is pre-requisite for admission; however Registration is not an assurance of Admission.
2. Oakridge International School
Campus: 5.11 acres
Just like Chirec, Oakridge International School has branches spread across the city. The Gachibowli campus is also known as Oakridge Newton.
Oakridge Newton was the first in the city and the second largest in the country to offer IB curriculum to its students. This is considered as one of the best schools in Gachibowli, It has classes from early years to 12th grade and children from 7th to 12th grade may choose CBSE or IB curriculum.
Wimbledon-sized tennis courts, a swimming pool, digital classrooms, an amphitheater, and a learning resource center are some of the highlights of this school.
The fee at Oakridge International School begins with 1,41,600 INR per annum for Nursery. From Pre-K to grade 3, it is 2,79,700 INR per annum and from grade 4 to 7, it is 2,94,000 INR per annum. Grade 8 students are expected to pay 3,56,500 INR per annum, and grades 9 and 10 pay 3,17,800 INR per annum. Food and transport are additional, one-time payments at 28,200 and 41,700 INR, respectively.
- Book your appointment
- Visit the school along with child
- Carry memos of last two years
- School tour and counselling
- Issue of application and attending teacher observation
- Upon observation, admission is cleared
- Minimum fee payment to block the seat
You can also fill the form for admissions team to call you.
3. The Shri Ram Universal School
Campus: 6 acres
Established in collaboration with Shri Educare Limited (SEL), The Shri Ram Universal School has been in the list of the top day schools in Hyderabad since 2008. It is a sister branch of The Shri Ram Schools, spread across the country. The Shri legacy is strong in New Delhi and NCR and The Shri Ram schools have consistently been among the top for quite a few years now. It is no wonder that the Hyderabad branch is doing just as well.
The Shri Ram Universal School is situated in Financial District, Gachibowli. The 6-acre campus is surrounded by lush greenery. Being far away from the noise of the city, it is a positive, peaceful environment for children to explore and study in.
The average annual tuition fee at the Shri Ram universal school is Rs.4,00,000.
The admission Process involves the following steps:
- Filling up Online Enquiry Form
- Parents are requested to fill the enquiry form on the school website and use the registration number that is generated for all further communication during the Admission process. They strictly follow the age criteria mentioned below when reviewing applications.
- Admission is subject to seat availability and completing the documentation. The application filed will be considered on first-cum-first-serve basis.
- A copy of your ward`s immunization and other medical details. This is necessary in the interest of the child. You are therefore requested to ensure that all the relevant details are available with you at the time of completing admission formalities
- Election Identity Card / Passport / Telephone bill – for verification of address (in original)
- Copy of Child`s Aadhar Card and both the parents
- Copy of the original birth certificate of the child
- Six passport-size photographs of the child
- Two passport-size photographs of each parent
- The Transfer Certificate (for students of Class II onwards) is to be submitted before the start of the session
- Report card of the previous class attended
4. Delhi Public School
Campus: Khajaguda Village, near Gachibowli
Another marvel in the world of education is Delhi Public School in Khajaguda village a world-class platform for all-round development in children.
The school has highly experienced faculty as well as the best amenities. Schools is one of the best schools in Gachibowli, It offers smart classrooms with modern teaching equipment, playgrounds, transport, a skating rink, art & craft, music & dance, and a medical facility within the campus.
The detailed fee structure is shown below:
- The online Registration Form needs to be filled up as an initial step.
- For availing school transport : Prior to filling-up Online Registration Form, kindly click on the below links for the bus stops.
- Transport facility is provided from the listed stops only
- Transport Bus stops Links NURSERY & PREP Class 1 to 10 Class XI
Documents required to upload at the time of Registration (Size up to 100 kb for Photos(jpg) and up to 2MB for documents(JPEG/PDF).
- Birth Certificate.
- Candidate’s Aadhar Card.
- Certificate of category (if applicable)
- Report card
i) Classes II to IV admission – Term I report card copy of the current year and the previous year.
ii) Classes V to XI admission – Term I report card copy of the current year along with previous two years report card.
Latest Passport size photo of the Mother, Father and Child.
5. Kendriya Vidyalaya
Campus: 5 acres in GPRA Quarters
Established in 1997, Kendriya Vidyalaya in Gachibowli is located in a hexagonal building that is home to serenity and a positive approach toward learning.
The school has first-class amenities and facilities for its students including a vast library with 10,000+ books, resource rooms, playgrounds & parks, hobby classes, remedial learning, expert coaches for various sports and activities, and so on.
The Detailed fee structure is shown below:
To take Admission in Kendriya Vidyalaya Gachibowli Class 1 Student needs to visit Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan Official Website
6. AVN Vida International School
Campus: 3 acres
AVN Vida International School has a strong philosophy based on 3 values – Service, Virtue, and Wisdom. Things may change over the years but these values will remain and help students pursue their careers successfully. The school aims to provide a supportive environment that nurtures children from across the globe. Its focus is on sensitizing them about the global community and helping them gain confidence.
The school’s location is one of its many highlights. It is located in Gachibowli, which is a robust part of the city. It is surrounded by greenery and the environment is very peaceful. At the same time, commuting is very easy and quick.
The tuition fee for Nur-PP2 is Rs.1,20,000, Class 1-5 is Rs. 1,30,000, Class 6-10 is Rs. 1,40,000
The admission enquiry begins online. You simply need to fill out a detailed form and submit it. Following vacancy and eligibility, the school will get in touch with you. If you would like to visit the school, you could do that as well. We advise prior appointments to avoid hassle later. A personal visit will also give you an idea of how the campus is.
7. Phoenix Greens International School
Campus: 5 acres
Phoenix Greens International School is a CBSE school that integrates activity-based and multi-modal learning with the curriculum. It has classes from Nursery to class VII and the pedagogy changes with the class. The 5-acre campus is just a few minutes away from Financial District and Gachibowli Circle. This is one of the best schools in Gachibowli, It is easily accessible and a boon to parents working in and around Gachibowli.
The average annual tution fees at Phoenix Greens International school is Rs.1,90,000. The transportation fees varies upto Rs.45,000.
The admission process is purely online basis and based on merit, parents may visit the campus as well, here is the link to the online form.
8. Birla Open Minds International School
Campus: 8 acres
Curriculum: CBSE-cum-Cambridge school
Birla Open Minds International School is the brainchild of the DSR Group in partnership with Birla EduTech Ltd. Together, they have been working towards providing a world-class education to create happy, open, and inspiring minds. The group also owns a chain of 6 pre-schools known as Globe Tot’ers, which has now merged with Birla Open Minds International School.
The school started in 2013 with just 50 students and 12 teachers. Today, it has 1500 students and 120+ teachers who work towards the mission of empowering post-millenials through holistic development.
The school fee structure of Birla Open Minds School, one of the best schools in Gachibowli, is as follows:
- The school fee for students in K1 to K2 grades is anywhere between 2.20 L to 2.30 L. Whereas, for students in grades 1 to 4 the fee varies between 2.53 L to 2.63 L. Meanwhile, for students in grades 5 to 8 the academic fee ranges from 2.73 L to 2.83 L. For the students in Grade 11, the academic fee ranges between 3.20 L to 3.30L.
- Additionally, the school offers the Cambridge Assessment International Education (CAIE) curriculum for students in grades 5 to 8, and charge fees anywhere between 3.19 Lakhs to 3.29 Lakhs.
- To fill the enquiry form to register for admission
- Upon successful completion of enquiry form, fill admission registration form for admissions
Guidelines for online submission of admission form:
- Complete all the mentioned details in the form and submit along with the photocopies of relevant documents.
- Signature not required for Electronic Transmission.
The list of original documents to be scanned and submitted along with the duly filled Admission form:
- A passport-size colour photograph of the student in white T-shirt / shirt with white background.
- One photograph of both Parents / guardians.
- Municipal Birth Certificate (for Play group – Grade XII).
- Vaccination Card of the student.
- Aadhar card of the student( If available)
- Attested SC/ST/OBC Certificate (if applicable).
- Previous grade report card of the student (Grade II – XII).
- School Leaving Certificate / Transfer Certificate from the last school attended, duly signed by the authorised person (Grade II – XII).
- Students valid passport and visa pages if the student is a foreign national.
Curriculum: Customized with multi-level kindergarten school programs
Euro Kids is a chain of preschools spread across the country. If you are looking to start the magical journey of learning for your little one, Euro Kids Gachibowli is definitely a great choice. This is one of the best schools in Gachibowli.
The school follows a tailored curriculum that works towards enhancing their life skills. Learning at Euro Kids involves activities, music, DIY kits, storytelling, indoor play, and outdoor play.
The average Monthly fee is Rs. 3015
The admission process in the pre-schools is simple, just fill out the admission form and present their official website or you can visit the school.
Whether you are living in Gachibowli or just working there, these schools must be on your shortlist. They are some of the best schools in Gachibowli and in the city!