A school that embraces a dynamic curriculum and employs tech-based methodologies of teaching is a boon for both students and teachers. Amity International School, Saket excels in the same by meeting the global standards of education and helping raise leaders for tomorrow.
Amity – India’s leading educational group, is spread to 5 universities, 17 schools, and global campuses in London, Singapore, and various other destinations. Hence, with much diversity and success, they strive to cater to the academic needs of 95,000 students approximately.
Established in 1991, Amity International School, Saket has set a benchmark by helping children grow into empathetic and compassionate people who comprehend the needs of the world and contribute to the same on both personal and academic levels.
Amity International School, Road No. 44, M block, Saket road, New Delhi, 110017
Google location: Amity International School.
The admission procedure being transparent in nature is carried out as per the guidelines issued by the Directorate of Education.
Admission to Nursery – Parents need to fill out a form generated by the school and wait for them to revert back. Special points are awarded to a child on the basis of criteria like – Neighborhood, Sibling, Staff Ward, Alumni, etc.
Admission from KG up to Grade 9 – Parents need to fill out an online form generated by the school which is subject to the availability of seats.
Admission to Grade 11 – Admission takes place on the basis of meritorious performance in Grade 10, for the respective streams.
The fee Structure for the respective Grades at Amity International School, Saket is as follows :
- Pre – Primary school – The Fee structure ranges from INR 6,220 – 6,850 per month or INR 82,200 – 74,640 per annum.
- Primary School, Middle School, and Senior School – Starting from Grade 1 up to Grade 12, the fee structure stands at INR 5,500 per month or INR 66,000 per annum.
The school has a futuristic infrastructure, keeping in mind the aspects of not only academics but also extracurricular and the safety of students. Apart from core facilities like spacious classrooms and a health clinic, the school is also equipped with activity rooms, a Science park, and multiple labs such as Computer labs, a Digital Language lab, etc to help make education relatable. The campus gets monitored constantly under strict CCTV surveillance to ensure the safety of students. Fire- fighting and fire-alarm systems have also been installed to ensure better disaster management and security. Amity recognizes the importance of training young scholars, not solely in academics but also in sports to help them hone their skills in the respective activities. Hence, the infrastructure is designed to include facilities for Cricket, Basketball, Football, Skating, Hockey, Karate, Table Tennis, etc.
Students who are enrolled in the school and do not enjoy close residence can opt for Hostels – a facility that includes well-segregated rooms for boys and girls. Boarders reside in air-conditioned rooms with attached washrooms and get access to the internet, STD, ATM, nutritious meals, satellite TV, etc. Strict supervision and security go hand-in-hand at the hostels.
The school also ensures safe and secure transportation of students by providing a transportation facility with GPS-enabled buses.
Affiliated to the CBSE board., the curriculum of the school has been designed to promote holistic development in children while considering multiple aspects – Spiritual, Physical, Social, Cognitive, Linguistic, Self-help, etc. The classrooms with smart boards stay abreast of modern tech-based teaching methodologies to ensure optimum academic growth in young scholars. Amity International offers education starting from Pre-primary up to Grade 12 :
- Primary Wing – Since the school aims at holistic development, they recognize that an impression at a young age goes a long way. . Hence, focus on a value-based education is given precedence to for which the core subjects get blended with the motive to help students in enhancing their oratorical skills and personality development. The scope of the teaching methodology includes project-based learning, roleplays, inculcation of values and ethics, teaching global values, etc to help foster a spirit of discovery and success.
- Middle Wing – At this stage, the curious minds at Amity benefit through the integration of technology into academics in an effort to cater to the process of helping them achieve academic excellence. Field trips, laboratory learning, and conduction of activities such as puzzles, storytelling, flashcards, creative writing, etc make their way to the curriculum to provide a practical approach for widening the perspectives of young scholars.
- Senior Wing – Children at this stage become ripe for Student-centered learning coupled with career guidance and counseling. To achieve this motive, they are made to learn through cocurricular activities, lab-based guidance, audio-visual aid in teaching, career-oriented counseling, etc. Experimentation and reasoning are given precedence in an effort to nurture future inventors.
Since holistic development is aimed for, cocurricular activities enjoy significant participation of students at Amity.
In an effort to give propulsion to the aspect of creativity in students, art education is compulsory till Grade 10. Skills such as Painting, Clay Modelling, Paper recycling, etc are taught as a result of which interested children get admission in reputed institutes like NIFT, NID, London College of Art, etc. Music taught here falls under two categories – Indian and western followed by dance which gets bifurcated into theme-based dances, Folk dances, etc to help children own talent in their respective chosen fields of interest.
Trips and Excursions are enjoyed by them which helps widen their experiences and perspective. Visits to India gate, Qutub Minar, Nehru Planetarium, places of historical and cultural significance, etc have lent to fulfill the respective motive. Apart from that Sports generates a competitive atmosphere at Amity to help children develop sportsmanship. Lastly, Olympiads and MUNs are encouraged widely at Amity International.
Guidance and Counseling
In an effort to cater to the mental and academic needs of the students, Amity Career Counseling and Guidance Cell offers support on two levels – Day-to-day counseling and Career counseling. A child’s growing years are filled with psychological and personal challenges which include peer pressure, inferiority complex, confusion, etc. Appropriate guidance at the right time can help prevent future disasters thereby keeping their mental peace intact as a result of which students excel both academically and personally.
The teachers, well equipped with skills act as mentors to the students to help them navigate the path to achieving success in life. The total number of teachers stands at 127 with a 2:1 Teacher-section ratio.
Amity International School, Saket succeeds in delivering world-class education to its students by training them for life within the bounds of futuristic well-equipped infrastructure. In a safe and secure environment with adequate mentoring, your child will discover, learn, and excel.