Amrita International Vidyalayam, one of the best international schools in Bangalore, was established for the purpose of teaching something beyond academics to young minds and turning them into a change-maker for society. Sri Mata Amritanandamayi is the guiding light of Amrita International Vidyalayam. They aim to teach students core values and life skills. They have a national network of more than 65 value-based schools all over India.
About The Brand “AMRITA”
Mata Amritanandamayi Devi, often known as Amma (“Mother”), founded Mata Amritanandamayi Math. She was an Indian Hindu spiritual leader, guru, and humanitarian, who is revered as ‘the hugging saint’ by her followers. Amrita Vidyalayam established the first school in Kodungalloor, Kerala. A vital part of the school’s holistic approach to learning is to instill positive values within young minds. Students are encouraged to practice selflessness, compassion and respect for others.
Amrita International Vidyalayam takes education to another level, not only students are provided standard education through enthusiastic, activity-oriented teaching methods but also engaged in community outreach programs that help them become aware of their social responsibilities.
Their daily routine includes Yoga, meditation, and self-awareness which helps to provide relaxation in their learning process. Amma attaches great importance to providing education and training to children for the development of each child’s creativity, intelligence, and character.
Mission and Objectives
The main aim is to provide value-based education to young minds and lead them towards progress and prosperity as well as create a desire within them to do something for society and become social assets by serving humanity.
- Prepare students for life by providing education that ensures holistic development
- To create good leaders and responsible citizens
- To envision a world that is cloaked in the strength of knowledge that is able to discriminate is the vision of Amrita International Vidyalayam.
- To provide the knowledge that prepares students to face the difficulties of life and to create exemplary leaders and responsible citizens for the upcoming generations.
- They nurture learning that is experimental in nature which stimulates the creativity within a child.
- They also aim to create a sense of environmental awareness and humanitarian issues so that young minds are kindled to get involved in environmental issues and global concerns.
- Promote conscious, responsible, and independent participation of students in collaborative activities.
Amrita International Vidyalayam follows the International Baccalaureate (IB) Model, which aims to develop inquiring, knowledgeable, and caring young people who in return help to create a better and more peaceful world through intercultural understanding and respect. IB learners strive to become inquirers, knowledgeable, thinkers, communicators, principled, open-minded, caring, risk-takers, balanced, and reflective. The Primary Years Programme (PYP) prepares students to be active participants in a lifelong journey of learning. The PYP in Amrita International Vidyalayam’s curricular framework is designed by the International Baccalaureate (IB). Amrita International Vidyalayam has created its PYP structure for young learners aged 3-12 to recognize a child’s natural curiosity, creativity, and ability to reflect through a stimulating, challenging learning environment to nurture those assets and foster a lifelong love of learning in every child.
About The IB Primary Years Programme
- Addresses students’ academic, social, and emotional well-being
- Encourages students to develop independence and to take responsibility for their own learning
- Supports students’ efforts to gain an understanding of the world and to function comfortably within it
- Helps students establish personal values as a foundation upon which international-mindedness will develop and flourish.
The six subject areas identified within the IB Primary Years Programme –
- Social studies
- Personal, social, and physical education
- Online inquiry form
- Pay and Download Admission Forms
- Document and application submission
- Document verification
- Interaction with the Teacher/Principal
- Payment of fees
- Admission confirmation
A good school is necessary for the overall growth of a child. During these years of molding, great care is needed, like the care a fence provides for a young sapling. The environment that he/she stays in decides how they are going to be as a person.
The major concern of Amrita International Vidyalayam facilitate the cultivation of a healthy thought process and enhance the cognitive abilities of the child to help them become caring citizens of the world who will help create a better world through empathy and intercultural understanding to contribute towards further enrichment of the society. Amrita International Vidyalayam is one of the best schools in Bangalore for your child.