Noida, an important part of the NCR region, houses many schools with excellent infrastructure and world-class teaching methodologies. Different curriculums make their way to the schools, and out of which CBSE has become the most sought-after curriculum both in Noida and all across the nation. If you want to enrol your child in a school that follows the CBSE curriculum, then here is an in-and-out guide for you to choose the best CBSE school in Noida. The enlisted schools include state-of-the-art infrastructures, boarding facilities, meal facilities, the scope for extracurriculars, personality development programmes, etc. Depending on your needs, you can choose a school that specialises in catering to your expectations.
1.The Heritage School
The Heritage School in Sector 128, Noida, epitomizes a profound belief that education must align with life’s greater purpose. Established under the visionary guidance of Late Shri N.C. Jain, this school group commenced its journey nearly three decades ago. The Heritage School’s philosophy centers on nurturing expressive autonomy in learning through experiential curricula. This innovative pedagogy encourages critical thinking, collaborative research, and interdisciplinary exploration. With a remarkable teacher-student ratio of 1:12, it ensures individualized learning and emphasizes Fine Arts, Performing Arts, Theatre, and Sports. Moreover, the school engages parents and teachers in a shared vision of holistic education, fostering a dynamic learning environment. With top-notch facilities, The Heritage School offers exceptional quality at competitive fees, making it one of the best schools in Sector 128, Noida.
- Location: I-5, Jaypee Wish Town, near, Jaypee Hospital Rd, Sector 128, Noida, Uttar Pradesh 201317
- Curriculum: CBSE
- Grades: Nursery to Class 9
- Website: https://www.theheritageschoolnoida.org/
- Facilities: State-of-the-art infrastructure, well-stocked library, sports facilities, science and computer labs, cultural activities.
The admission process at The Heritage School, Noida, is outlined as follows:
Online Registration for Pre-Nursery to Grade 9:
- Applicants must fill out the Online Registration Form and pay the Application Processing Charges, which are non-refundable.
- A list of mandatory, self-attested documents is required for submission.
- Upon successful registration, applicants receive a verification SMS/Email with a Unique Registration Number for further processes.
Admission for Pre-Nursery, Nursery, and KG:
- Selection involves a draw of lots from registered candidates.
- Selected candidates are notified via Email/SMS/WhatsApp and must submit the prescribed self-attested documents online.
- Admission is confirmed after document verification and fee payment.
- Age eligibility criteria are set for each grade level, with specific cut-off dates.
- The school considers valid applications that meet the age criteria and are complete in all respects.
- Priority is given based on criteria like distance, sibling, alumni status, and alignment with the school’s experiential philosophy, with a lottery system for tie-breaking.
Grades 1 to 9 Admission:
- Shortlisting is based on seat availability, and the application fee is non-refundable.
- Entrance tests are required for Grades I to V (English, Mathematics, and EVS) and for Grades VI to IX (English, Maths, and Science).
To know more about the school admission details Click here
Parent Reviews on The Heritage School
Reviewed on November 29, 2023
Mesmerizing performance by kids of grade 2 during the Deep Utsav. The credit goes to all the teachers, staff for their relentless efforts to making each child shine bright in their performance ❤️❤️.
Reviewed on November 29, 2023
Excellent experience during my child dance performance. Modern infrastructure along with very grounded and cultured rich school in Noida. Happy to have my child in the school.
Reviewed on October 28, 2023
Top schools in delhi ncr. The warm and approachable nature of teachers and staff have made it a remarkable experience interacting with them. They are always willing to help.
Reviewed on October 28, 2023
Extra curricular activities are given equal importance .Extra curricular activities help in the overall development of a child which is extremely important. I must recommend this school to all the parents.
Reviewed on October 27, 2023
We are very happy with the progress our child has made in the school. It's just less than a year we have seen lots of positive changes in him. One right decision we made for our child. The best school in Delhi NCR.
2. Delhi Public School
Ranked Delhi NCR’s No. 3 co-ed day cum boarding school, Delhi public school sec 30 offers education up to Grade XII and is affiliated with the CBSE board. DPS is an amalgamation of both traditional and modern to help nurture students into responsible global citizens.
- Location: Sector 30, Noida, Uttar Pradesh 201303
- For more details, contact: email@example.com /
- Website: https://dpsnoida.co.in/
- Teacher-student ratio stands at 1: 19
If you are looking to enhance linguistic diversity in your child, then DPS will fulfill the need by offering training in French, German, Spanish, Japanese, Hindi, Sanskrit, and English.
Global Exposure and Counseling
It hosts a student-exchange program for maximum global exposure and connections. Additionally, Career counseling services will be rendered to your child thereby maximizing good college placements.
1) Limited vacancies are available in Classes Nursery to VIII.
2) Age criteria for Class Nursery. Child should be between 4 years and 5 years as on April 01, 2024.
(Children born between 1st April 2019 and 31st Mar 2020 (both days inclusive)
3) Application Forms shall be available Online from Sunday, 24 th Dec. 2023 (9:00 am) to Saturday, 13 th Jan. 2024 (9:00 pm).
4) ADMISSION TEST SCHEDULE (Please click for details)
PROCEDURE FOR REGISTRATION
1) Registration of the Form is completely online. (There is NO NEED for physical submission of the hard copy)
2) Registration amount – Rs 2000/- (Non-refundable) to be paid Online.
3) Kindly submit the Registration Form and save the .pdf format for future reference.
4) Syllabus details for the respective class (Prep to VIII) shall be available upon successful submission of Registration Form and online fee.
The fee ranges from INR 9940 to 10700 per month.
3. Lotus Valley International School
Lotus valley international school is one of the top CBSE schools in Noida offering co-ed education from pre-nursery up to Grade XII.
- Location: Expressway, Sector 126, Noida, Uttar Pradesh 201313
- For more details, contact: 991095225 / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website : https://www.lotusvalley.com/
Their curriculum includes a sensory learning method at junior levels through audio-visuals and e-learning for which it was accorded the ‘innovative curriculum’ award. At senior levels, students get mentored for their careers. Media centers and individual computers will be assigned to your child for a better understanding of concepts.
The school will promote the holistic development of your child by providing scope for sports, visual arts, performing arts, clubs, and encouragement of community services
Why choose Lotus Valley?
The school has succeeded in achieving a 100% pass percentage of students. Enroll your child to get access to modern methodologies of teaching and ensure academic success.
- Step 1: Register online by clicking on the Link Click Here
- Step 2: Submit the following documents:
- Recent photographs of child, father and mother
- Self-Attested Birth Certificate of the Child (Mandatory)
- Self-Attested Immunization Record of the Child (Mandatory)
- Child’s Aadhaar Card/Passport (self-attested)
- Self-Attested Aadhaar Card of both parents (mandatory)
- Step 3: Make payment of Admission Registration fee of Rs 1,500/-
The fee ranges from INR 1,77,600 to 2,06,400 per annum.
Parent Reviews on Lotus Valley International School
Reviewed on July 10, 2023
I have been associated with Lotus Valley International school as an Occupational therapist for 5th academic session now. School has a good working environment, skilled staff and supportive Management for the employees. I enjoy working with the children here in a positive environment with all the wonderful facilities provided and good infrastructure .It is a pleasure of being part of this school.
Reviewed on July 10, 2023
Excellent ambience and congenial environment. Caring colleagues, supportive staff and lovely kids.Those that are in authority are reassuring, encouraging, cooperative and very helpful. Blessed to be a part of the LVIS family!
Reviewed on July 2, 2023
I have been associated with LVIS for more than six years now. The work culture and environment is just amazing. An Excellent school with all modern facilities. Great infrastructure. Focuses on holistic development of the child. Recommended to both teachers and students.
4. Somerville School
Spread across 6 acres, Somerville offers academic support from Nursery up to Grade XII and is a co-ed school affiliated with the CBSE board.
- Location: Pocket H, Block H, Sector Alpha II, Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh 201310
- For more details, contact: email@example.com
- Website: https://www.somervilleinternational.in/
Approach to Learning
With a mission to promote academic and personal growth in children, it believes in smart education and technically-backed learning by having installed Educomp smart classes. Furthermore, Trips, excursions, and workshops are promulgated to enhance experiential learning and widening of children’s perspectives.
Facilities for learning
If your child suffers with concepts then this is the right destination for you with its 2-D and 3-D digital tools for assistance.
The admission process is started by filling the admission form, and based on the merit basis and based on the test and interview.
The fee ranges from INR 12,500 to 13,250 per month.
5. Amity International School
Amity International School is a co-ed day cum boarding school that is one of the top CBSE schools in Noida. Amity is affiliated with the CBSE board and offers education from Nursery up to Grade XII.
- Location: C Block, Sector 44, Noida, Uttar Pradesh 201303
- For more details, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: https://ais.amity.edu/noida/
The school’s mission is to promote holistic development and the teaching methodologies are integrated with technology in interactive smart classrooms. Furthermore, Project-based learning is given precedence.
Student-exchange programs maximize global exposure at Amity. Trips and excursions are also central to the curriculum to enrich the experiences of students. Enroll your child at Amity: a reputed chain of schools promoting academic rigour.
- Download application form. click here to download.
- Fill form online and pay online the processing fee of Rs. 300 using credit card.
- Note down registration number and password for further correspondence.
- Parents of eligible candidates will be called for further interactions
- Date and time of interaction is allotted online.
- After interactions, short listed students will have to pay the fee before the due date to secure admission.
The fee ranges from INR 35114 to 44105 per quarter.
6. Global Indian International School
One of the best CBSE schools in Noida, it is a co-ed school ranked No. I in the Innovators category by Times school survey and offers education from Kindergarten up to Grade XII.
- Location: Sector 71, Noida, Uttar Pradesh 201307
- For more details, contact: email@example.com
- Website: https://noida.globalindianschool.org/
Curriculum and scope
GIIS is affiliated with the CBSE board and offers a global Montessori program for young scholars. The GMP includes multifaceted learning, iplay, icare,etc, in its pedagogy.
A ‘nine gems’ framework – academic and sports excellence, arts, personality and skills development, innovation, entrepreneurship, community care, and ethics, will promote the holistic development of your child. Enroll your child in the best infrastructure and curriculum.
- Contact school or visit school website for admission form
- Visit their Campus (or)Attend Virtual Counselling
- Submit Application Form
- Payment Of Term 1 Fees
The fee ranges from INR 29,675 to 44,400 per quarter.
7. Vishwa Bharati Public School
Vishwa Bharti public school offers education from LKG up to Grade XII and is one of the best schools in Noida affiliated with the CBSE board. With an IT infrastructure and holistic curriculum, it promotes excellence in young scholars.
- Location: Arun Vihar, Sector 28, Noida, Uttar Pradesh 201301
- For more details, contact: Principalnoida@vbpsgroup.com
- Website: https://www.vbpsnoida.com/
In case you desire a well-planned curriculum for your child then this co-ed day school offers an activity-based methodology for the primary level, smooth academic transition for middle years, and preparation for a career in senior years. The curriculum also includes hands-on practical experiences, projects, quizzes, wall magazines, fieldwork, etc, thereby promoting an all-comprehensive approach to teaching.
Multiple workshops and webinars will help your child achieve clarity regarding concepts and social exposure.
- Admission to SKG, Primary Registration forms issued subject to availability of seats in the concerned classes.
- Applicants for the concerned classes will be notified personally through mail, telephone, e-mail or web-site
- Selection procedure : An aspiring student will need to qualify in a written test.
Documents required :
- TC from the previous school countersigned by Education Officer
- Report card of the previous class
- Supporting documents of participation in activities
- Others as listed in the Registration forms.
The fee ranges from INR 6875 to 7450 Quarterly
8. Cambridge School
Cambridge school is a co-ed school offering academic support from Nursery up to Grade XII offering a rich curriculum, thereby making it one of the top CBSE schools in Noida.
- Location: F Block, Pocket C, Sector 27, Noida, Uttar Pradesh 201301
- For more details, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: https://noida.cambridgeschool.edu.in/
The aim of the school is to encourage deep thinking and interest. A team-based approach is integral to the curriculum in the frequently held projects to help learn and discover more.
Infrastructurally, classes are equipped with TV screens and the teaching methodology includes notes, flowcharts, drawings, and PPTs used in the course of academic training thereby promoting clarity of concepts.
- Class Nursery: The Registration process begins in the month of June/July. Dates of interactive sessions of short listed candidates will be informed by SMS and e-mail only. Due to the limited number of seats available, all applicants may not be accommodated. Hence only short listed candidates will be informed along with further detailed instructions by SMS and e-mail only.
- Class Pre to IX : Parents to apply for admission to Classes Prep to IX in the month of February-March. This is against any vacancy in the said class. If the child is short listed, he/she will be called for an admission test.
The Fee structure for New students for academic session 2023-24
9. Billabong High International School
It offers academic support spanning from playgroup up to Grade XII and is affiliated with the CBSE board. Billabong has secured the 5th best rank in Noida under the co-ed day schools category by the prestigious education world.
- Location: A-73, Shahid Gulabsingh Lodhi Park Rd, opp. Jasmine Market, Block A, Sector 34, Noida, Uttar Pradesh 201301
- For more details, contact: email@example.com
- Website: https://www.billabonghighschoolnoida.com/
Offering a unique curriculum based on Neuroscience, it gives scope for IT and E-learning with inclusive education.
Their teaching methodology follows a unique LRQ model that follows three understandings: learner-centric approach, research-based curriculum, and superior quality standards.
The campus is well-equipped and includes the scope for Collaborative Projects, PowerPoint Presentations, Flow Charts, Videos, etc. to make classrooms more interactive and help avoid academic monotony for your child.
- Fill the Admission Form and then pay the registration fee of Rs.500
- Submitting the documents (► Birth certificate copy ► ID proof (both parent) ► 1 set of Photo of Child, Father and Mother ► Address proof ► Last two years report card (if applicable) ► Original Transfer certificate)
- Entrance test and interview
- On merit basis call the students and then final allotment.
Admission Kit Rs. 500
Processing fee Rs. 1500
Admission Fee is Rs. 80000
Refundable security deposit Rs.40000
- Grade-1: Fee is Rs. 69850 (quarterly)
- Grade-2-5: Fee is Rs. 55000 (quarterly)
- Grade-6th to 7th: Fee is Rs. 60000
- Grade-8th to 12th: Fee is Rs. 62000
10. Apeejay School
Apeejay school is one of the best CBSE schools in Noida, it is a co-ed day school affiliated with the CBSE board and offers education from pre-primary up to Grade XII.
- Location: Film City, Sector 16A, Noida, Uttar Pradesh 201301
- For more details, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: https://www.apeejay.edu/noida/
Apeejay has a well-equipped infrastructure that includes a tinkering lab and a science park to back learning with experiences, truly standing up to its practical approach.
Teaching Methodologies and Extracurricular
It is committed to quality education of a global dimension thereby employing world-class teaching methodologies. The school also offers a wide range of extracurriculars and excels widely in providing facilities with adequate mentoring, especially for sports.
- Duly fill out the application form and pay the registration fee online of INR 2000/- through the online application form.
- The following documents need to be uploaded / submitted with the application form to complete the registration process:
- 1 self-attested copy of both the child’s (if available) and parents’ Aadhaar Card or Passport
- Original Aadhaar Card or Passport (of child and parents, for verification)
- 1 self-attested copy of the child’s birth certificate
- 1 recent passport-sized photograph of the child and both the parents (with a white background)
- Copy of Residence Proof
- 1 recent passport sized group photograph of the child
- Document to support the category (OBC/SC/ST/Minority)
- Copy of higher educational qualification of both the parent
- Health card of child, blood group with R/H Factor
- Report card of previous 2 years.
The fee stands at INR 1,69,115 per year.
Parent Reviews on Apeejay School
Reviewed on August 23, 2023
My children LOVE this school. ApeeJay integrates compassion into their teaching standards, emphasizes the importance of values, and builds leaders through each of their classes and lessons. Teachers are passionate about seeing their students succeed. They share moments of pride they see within your child – their good behavior and achievements. It is more than just a school. Great team – great school!
Reviewed on August 20, 2023
Our child has been studying here since almost 1.5 years. She is presently in KG class. The growth we have seen in our child is really appreciable and a lot of credit goes to the staff and school. The teachers here are really working hard for bringing out the best in children. We have also observed that the curriculum being followed in Apeejay school is much better than other schools. The children are exposed to various activities which makes their learning very enjoyable. As parents, we are totally satisfied with the school and hoping for the same in the coming years.
Reviewed on August 12, 2023
The association with Apeejay, Noida as a parent turn up seven years now and I am very happy and satisfied the way my both children are learning and growing day by day. Honestly, Apeejay focus on mental and social development in addition to academic and physical development is praiseworthy. A well structured environment, focus towards holistic approach and molding the personalities of our little ones taking this school far way from others. I hope these extended efforts will play an pivotal role in overall development of our little ones. I appreciate the school efforts.Well done
11. Raghav Global School
Raghav Global school is one of the top schools in Noida, it is affiliated with the CBSE board and offers education from playgroup up to Grade XII.
- Location: Sector 122 Second Entrance, Block A, Sector 122, Noida, Uttar Pradesh 201307
- For more details, contact: email@example.com
- Website: https://www.rgsnoida.com/
Infrastructure and Curriculum
Spread across 4.5 acres, RGS has a state-of-the-art infrastructure with Digital classrooms providing a curriculum that is extremely child-centric, relevant, and challenging meant to promote excellence in every sphere of a child’s development.
It is a proud receiver of ‘excellence in adapting traditional and modern teaching pedagogy, award and Veative award for excellence ( for bringing technology in education) for the right reasons. Enroll your child now in this well-equipped, award-worthy school.
- For Classes Nursery to Grade 9 : Registration Forms are available both Online and Offline
- Submission of application form
- Visit to the campus and subsequent interaction of the Principal with the student/parent is held prior to grant of admission, subject to the availability of seats per class/section
- Completion of Admission formalities including payment of fee within the given period. School joining (physical presence in the Class room) would be upon full completion / submission of the checklist documents and Fee.
The fee ranges from INR 7,000 to 8,000 per month.
12. Fortune World School
Offering education from the preschool level up to Grade XII, it is a CBSE-affiliated co-ed school with a vision to support its curious young scholars in becoming successful citizens in this global world.
- Location: B 280 b, Block B, Sector 105, Noida, Uttar Pradesh 201304
- For more details, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: https://fortuneworldschool.com/
Smart-Classrooms fitted with all types of equipment for CAL (Computer Aided Learning) along with magnetic boards are available for interactive learning. The Fortune world school also has facilities for sports, a cafeteria, transport facilities, labs, etc.
The Junior School curriculum covers six areas of learning: Personal, social, and emotional development, linguistic skills, Mathematical Development, Knowledge and understanding of the world, Physical development, and Creative development. In the middle and senior years, the focus remains on Writing, discussion, project planning, organization, critical thinking, creative expression, etc to ensure competency in preparation for their future academic endeavors.
The school promotes holistic development by providing scope for Horse riding, Taekwondo, Skating, Life skill clubs, etc, thereby blending academics with extracurricular.
- No. of seats : 120 seats are available for class Nursery admissions.
- Class Strength : Class Strength is 20 students per class in Primary and 25 students per class in Senior Classes. Admissions are notified through advertisements in leading newspapers and also put up on website & social media.
- Registration Time : Admissions starts from 1st August every year till the, seats are available. The Student/Parent must apply by filling the admission form available at school website.
The fee ranges from INR 11,500 to 12,500 per month.
13. Aster Public School
With an aim to help young scholars explore, expand and excel, it is a co-ed CBSE school offering education from Pre-Nursery up to Grade XII.
- Location: J-1, Delta – II, Greater Noida, G.B Nagar, Uttar Pradesh.
- For more details, contact: email@example.com
- Website: https://noidaextension.asterinstitutions.com/
Aster Public School believes in adopting a curriculum that is well-planned as regards deciding the content, training methods, and implementation. However, they don’t just stop there. A constant effort to assess and re-evaluate the methodologies makes its way to the curriculum, thereby embracing dynamicity.
The campus has a well-equipped infrastructure with facilities for Sports like Hockey, cricket, and, taekwondo, labs, an activity room, etc. Safe and secure transportation facilities can also be availed for your child.
The teacher-student ratio stands at 1:15, thereby maximizing personalized attention for your child.
The fee ranges from INR 4,625 to 6,508 per month.
Parent Reviews on Aster Public School Greater Noida
Reviewed on June 11, 2023
Aster Public School is a well-known educational institution in Greater Noida that offers schooling from pre-primary to secondary levels. While it may have positive attributes that make it stand out, determining whether it is the "best" among the top schools in Greater Noida is subjective and can vary based on individual preferences and needs. Here are a few factors that are commonly considered when evaluating the quality of a school: Academic Excellence: The school's academic performance, such as board exam results, curriculum standards, and teaching methodologies, is often a key consideration for parents and students. Infrastructure and Facilities: The quality of infrastructure, including classrooms, libraries, laboratories, sports facilities, and technology resources, can significantly impact the learning environment and overall experience. Faculty: Experienced and qualified teachers play a vital role in imparting knowledge and shaping students' development. Assessing the qualifications, teaching methods, and dedication of the faculty members is important.
Reviewed on May 23, 2023
Aster Public School is a well-known educational institution in Greater Noida that offers schooling from pre-primary to secondary levels. While it may have positive attributes that make it stand out, determining whether it is the "best" among the top schools in Greater Noida is subjective and can vary based on individual preferences and needs. Here are a few factors that are commonly considered when evaluating the quality of a school: Academic Excellence: The school's academic performance, such as board exam results, curriculum standards, and teaching methodologies, is often a key consideration for parents and students. Infrastructure and Facilities: The quality of infrastructure, including classrooms, libraries, laboratories, sports facilities, and technology resources, can significantly impact the learning environment and overall experience. Faculty: Experienced and qualified teachers play a vital role in imparting knowledge and shaping students' development. Assessing the qualifications, teaching methods, and dedication of the faculty members is important. Co-curricular Activities: Schools that offer a diverse range of co-curricular activities, such as sports, arts, music, drama, and clubs, provide students with opportunities for holistic development and exploration of their talents. Safety and Security: Ensuring the safety and security of students within the school premises is of paramount importance. Measures such as CCTV surveillance, trained security personnel, and appropriate safety protocols are crucial considerations. Parental Involvement: The involvement and engagement of parents in the school's activities and their partnership in the education process can contribute to a positive and supportive school community. It's essential to research and gather information about the school's reputation, visit the campus, interact with current students, parents, and teachers, and review any available data or rankings to form an informed opinion about a school's suitability for your specific requirements and preferences. Please note that the information provided here is based on general considerations for evaluating schools and may not specifically address the unique qualities and strengths of Aster Public School. It's always advisable to conduct thorough research and personally assess the school to make an informed decision.
Reviewed on March 10, 2023
It’s an excellent school . My son has been studying in Aster Public School Noida Extension branch since last 7 years . The education system and pattern is also very good . They teach the students in detail not by touching up . The hard work is really appreciable of all teachers . The behaviour and co ordination of teachers and school staffs are highly appreciable. I am so satisfied with this school .Thank you once again for everything.
14. Army Public School
One of the best CBSE schools in Noida, it offers academic assistance spanning from Junior level up to Grade XII. Owing to its excellence, Army Public School Noida was awarded the prestigious ‘School with Best E-Learning Methodology, in Uttar Pradesh, 2022 Trophy’.
- Location: Sector – 37, Arun Vihar, Noida – 201303, U.P India
- For more details, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: https://apsnoida.edu.in/
Academically, the school has smart classrooms wherein teachers use digital resources such as graphics, animations, 3D images, and video clips to integrate technology with education.
Academic Excellence and teaching staff
The school employs the best methodologies of teaching in the best infrastructure meant to facilitate it. As a result, it has constantly secured a 100% pass rate, thereby ensuring your child’s academic success. Moreover, it boasts a teacher-student ratio of 1:22 allowing scope for enough individual attention.
It promotes holistic development by providing facilities for music, dance, sports, art, craft, etc.
The fee ranges from INR 8,057 to 9,991 per month.
Parent Reviews on Army Public School
Reviewed on August 20, 2023
Nearest metro station is botanical garden. Just approx 400 meter walking in front lane of botanical garden metro station. This lane is just opposite to botanical garden metro station. You will have to use footover bridge to cross the busy road and to reach the lane. There is ample parking space infront of Army Public School. This school just infront of Noida Shaheed Smarak. School falls in sector 37 and this smarak falls in sector 29. So no need to worry. It is the same place.
Reviewed on August 20, 2023
Best school in noida ..Teachers are cooperative..staff is well mannered...students are taught well ..even about the nation they gather much knowledge..geniunely the best place a child can develop.
Reviewed on May 24, 2023
It is a wonderful school, i did my entire schooling from this School. I had exposure to great expertise and knowledge. Glad to be an alumnus of APSN.
15. Bal Bharati Public School
Bal Bharati Public schools, rated as the second best school in Noida region by Times school survey 2022 is a co-ed school affiliated to the CBSE board, offering classes from Pre-primary up to Grade XII.
- Location: Plot No.77, Mandir Wali Ln, Block C, Jal Vayu Vihar, Sector 21, Noida, Uttar Pradesh 201301
- For more details, contact: email@example.com
- Website: https://bbpsnoida.balbharati.org/
The school maximizes exposure for its students by exposing them to global exchange programs with Korea, Russia, the USA, etc thereby inspiring intercultural exposure
The school has well-equipped smart classrooms meant to facilitate effortless learning for your child. Additionally, trips and excursions will be integrated with the curriculum to provide practical backing to academics.
Summer camps, school clubs, multiple sports, fine arts, etc contribute to the holistic dimension. Moreover, the school makes conscious efforts to conduct webinars and help children get engaged in multiple programs.
The admission process at the school is based on first filling the application form which available on school website, parent fill it online and submit it with the required documents, then on the basis of application their should be test/interview scheduled after that based on the merit basis final admission has been confirm.
The fee is INR 72500 per annum.
16. The Khaitan School
The Khaitan school is one of the top CBSE schools in Noida, it has been ranked NO. 1 in Noida by the Education world. It offers academic support spanning from Pre-primary up to Grade XII.
- Location: 1A/A, Block F, Sector 40, Noida 201303, U.P.
- For more details, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: https://thekhaitanschool.org/
Their international school programs and engagements will help your child connect with peers from various countries such as the USA, France, Japan, Korea, and Germany, ensuring a truly global school experience and intercultural exposure.
The school has consistently witnessed a 100% pass rate in Grades 10 and 12, thereby ensuring the academic excellence of your child.
The curriculum adheres to the guidelines issued by C.B.S.E wherein emphasis is both on scholastic and co-scholastic domains. They will help enhance the deductive and analytical skills of your child to help achieve conceptual understanding and clarity.
- Fill enquiry form online.
- Expect a follow-up email for initiating the admissions process.
- Then need to submit the documents along with the admission form.
- On the basis of entrance test and interview and filling the fee, the final admission process has done
The fee ranges from INR 28,700 to 29,595 per quarter.
Choose only the top CBSE school in Noida for your child to lay concrete academic roots for him, enabling him to excel both in his career and personal life with the aid of adequate mentoring.