Schooling is fundamental to growth and learning, and Bangalore is the ‘IT Hub’ of India, which means the most literate of the crowd is from Bangalore. The Bangalore area has a wide range of schools covering international and CBSE board patterns for the overall development of a kid’s personality. Considering the importance of schooling and its need as the stepping stone of life, in this blog best schools in the ‘Hennur’ area are covered.
1. New horizon international school
- New Horizon group of institutions has a magnificent and stellar academic record of 50 years. And, New horizontal Internation School (NHIS) is their flagship school meant for the ’empowerment of education’ in the constantly changing and dynamic world.
- NHIS is located on the Hennur Main road, Bangalore.
- NHIS has a dual/ hybrid CBSE and IGCSE Academic Pattern.
- NHIS has the “Cambridge Assessment International Education [CAIE]” curriculum for students up to class 12th.
- NHIS ranges the education from Pre-Primary to Secondary, covering the age of 3-18 years.
- NHIS has an integrated curriculum covering extracurricular skills like ‘Yoga, Dancing, Arts, Music and Sports’, opening up various career choices for young kids to pursue.’ This renders NHIS the best IGSCE School in Hennur.
- To apply at the ‘New Horizon International School’, the first step is to go through online registration.
- After the completion of online registration, a tour of the campus on the allotted time would be provided and then a brief about the curriculum.
- After the process, an entrance exam is conducted to test the students. This is the first round of interviews/interactions.
- Once done with the evaluation, if selected, the school department contacts for the further round.
- In the final round or round 2, the fee structure and a discussion with the head of the school happen.
Pre-Primary- covering the age group of 2-5, the lower end of the age is for ‘Nursery’, whereas the upper age group is for LKG- ‘3 years and 8 months’ of age and for UKG- ‘4 years and 8 months’ of age.
Primary- The minimum age to engage with the primary school is ‘5 years and 8 months’.
For admission purposes, the birth certificate, aadhar details and transfer certificate of engagement with another school are required. The easy and quick admission process is the reason that NHIS is one of the schools in the Hennur area, Bangalore. It is also one of the schools in Bangalore city.
The average fee of the schools is Rs.1,50,000
2. Broadvision World School
Broadvision World aims at providing world-class quality education for the all-round development of a child’s personality, and the importance of education is paramount for ‘BVWS’ administration. Equality and Equity in education are a must, considering that BVWS provides each student with equal opportunity to hone their skills. The focus and motto to excel in education are why BVWS is one the best schools in Bangalore and a leader of the academic industry in the Hennur area.
The Academic pattern followed at the Broadvision World School is CBSE with a fee structure of around 80,000 for new admission. In middle school focused on honing both the local Kannada Langauge and English.
- The administration process at BVWS is simple; enquire about the admission, approach by the administration, assessment of the children and confirmation for the admission.
- Parents have to fill out an enquiry form at the campus. Once done with the form. The school administration will inform them and schedule an appointment date.
- After the appointment, a written and verbal assessment is done, later evaluated, and then confirmation is provided.
- After the admission is confirmed, the admission form is to be filled out by the parents. They have to provide the necessary documents required.
- Age Criteria for admission is for the ‘3 years to 13 years’ of age or till class 8th. The Broadvision School does not cater to the upper Higher Education.
3. VIBGYOR High School
Established in 2004, Vibgyor High School focused on a mixed model, focused on academics and corporate professional mix. The Vibgyor High School is a unique blend of experiential learning with academics compliments with sports and other skills, Vibgyor is one of the best schools in Hennur and Bangalore. Vibgyor claims and is proud of the infrastructure, network system, holistic development, safety measures and teacher-student ratio with a global curriculum.
- The academic curriculum at Vibgyor is affiliated with CBSE, Cambridge Assessment International Education and Council for the Indian School Certificate Examination (CISCE).
- The Cambridge Assessment International test is recognised as the top test in 160 countries, this opens the door to international opportunities for students this is why Vibgyor is one of the best schools in Hennur, Bangalore.
Admission Process; Vibgyor High School
- To save parents from the hassle- an online form on the website has to be filled out choosing the board of patterns between CBSE & ICSE.
- After the form is filled out; parents will receive a communication regarding some details.
- The school counsellor will connect with the parents to share the details about the academic curriculum and fee structure. They will schedule an online or campus meeting to complete the formalities.
One Time Fee
(Charged at the time of New Admission only)
|Prospectus & Registration
|Pre-Nursery to Nursery
|KG to VIII
|IX & X
|XI & XII
(Payable Quarterly Every Year)
Monthly Fee (Per Month Fee indicated below)
|KG1 & KG2
|I & II
|III to V
|VI to VIII
|IX & X
|XI & XII (Commerce/Humanities)
|XI & XII (Science)
Exam Fee (Per Month Fee indicated below)
|Pre Nursery to V
|VI to VIII
|IX to XII
4. Orchids The International School
Orchid school spanning across several cities and states has impacted around 75+k lives. For them, Orchid school is a home for children. Holistic development complemented with supporting teaching staff leads to an orchid school as one of the best schools in Hennur, Bangalore.
At Orchids, concept-based learning is the key to the academic curriculum used. Conceptual understanding is emphasised in images, mind maps, quizzes and activities familiarising students with exposure to a greatly enriching experience.
The fee structure at Orchids, The International School, ranges from 1 lakh, 80 thousand from pre-nursery to 2 lakhs, 50 thousand till grade 8th.
5. YM Public School
The education policy at YMPS is designed to ensure a shared vision and values between students and the administration, with the students being the centre of everything.
- At YMPS the academic curriculum revolves around smart classes to ensure and impart the visual value of Education.
- The academic Curriculum at YMPS revolves around the 4Cs i.e. confidence, communication, creativity and compassion.
- At YMPS, the academic curriculum is available on the website rendering it resourceful for the students
6. JSS Public School
Equipping students with the knowledge to cope with the challenges, keeping in mind JSS Public School prepares the students with the knowledge to interact with innovative and new ideas. JSS Public School works on all-around development with strong fundamental values to be a responsible citizen hence considered one of the best CBSE schools in Hennur, Bangalore.
- JSS Public School follows a systematic CBSE board pattern with Arts, Music, Dance, and Yoga as an integral part of the curriculum
- English, Hindi, Kannada, Maths, Social Science & Science are the core focus subject at JSS Public school hence the best Academic school in Bangalore.
- The School spans from pre-primary to upper-secondary classes.
7. Royal Public School
Established in the year 2009-2010 by MM Educational trust, Royal Public School is a firm believer that education is a preparation for life. To face and win in life focus on co-curricular education with an emphasis on overall development without discrimination is a must. Committed to guaranteeing excellence in all fields ‘Royal Public School’ educates students to become responsible, productive and creative citizens.
- Purchasing the admission form from the administrative office
Filling the necessary form with the required documents and then submitting the form is a mandate
- Interview, formal procedure and production of documents
Submission of the fees
- CBSE board affiliated with Delhi is followed until grade 9th.
- Trust in classroom board teaching accompanied by technology is the basis for education at Royal Public School.
- Consistent learning with rapid and changing conducive environment among the pupils.
- To inculcate the feeling of “oneness in togetherness”, each and every festival is celebrated in the institute.
8. St. Vincent Pallotti School
Created by the beautiful soul of St. Vincent Palloti, the school is sprung from her love for humility, god’s infinite love and mercy. The School is raised on a dream to teach and educate the uneducated. Today the institution is present in 8 states and union territories across India.
- Applicants (Parents/students) have to fill out a form on edudibon app after downloading it from the app store/play store
- Fill out the form and select the class for admission.
- Upload the documents and a passport-size photo and after ticking in the declaration form
- Submit the form after payment and bank convince charges
Once paid, editing in the form is not an option
- Administration will approach the applicant after the successful submission of the form.
To conclude Hennur, Bangalore, the IT Hub of India has the best CBSE and ICSE schools in Bangalore. Before taking the admission visit the yellow slate and school websites for further details. As a resident of Hennur, these are ‘best schools near me’ developing education on different board patterns.