The Broadvision World School aims to cultivate a group of global citizens who possess intellectual abilities, compassion, and a commitment to building a sustainable society by offering an exceptional education. Equipped with state-of-the-art technology, the school emphasizes the importance of fostering cognitive development, creativity, and skill enhancement for every student. As a result, it has rapidly gained recognition as one of the best schools in Bangalore for children.
The school’s motto, “Knowledge with action to succeed,” drives its faculty members’ dedication to creating constructivist learning environments where students actively engage in hands-on learning, problem-solving, and knowledge generation.
Well, the school not only fosters good academics, but great careers as well. In today’s article, we will discuss how BroadVision School also gives an impetus to careers – teaching and non-teaching. Kindly note that the information furnished in this article are in respect to the time of posting of this article.
Careers at Broadvision World School, Hennur
Broadvision School may be a young school, but has quickly established excellent rapport in the city as one of the holistically developed schools in Bangalore. Given that, parents have been considering the school for their children.
A humble sized cohort of teachers and non-teaching staff are currently at the helm of Broadvision World School. The school, given the rapid strides it has made, now needs more professionals to help them realise their aspirations of being the best CBSE school in Bangalore and provide the best all-encompassing education to all children.
In this article, we will cover the current requirements at the school and also take a look at how the work culture at BVW School is.
The initial stages of a child’s education are where an able teacher matters the most. The correct blend of values, manners and knowledge imparted by a Kindergarten teacher shapes a life’s worth of learning for the tiny tots. Hence, BVWS aims to hire passionate teachers that care about children.
- Respective Degree with Post Graduate/ Diploma in Early Childhood Education (DECE)
- Montessori/Nursery Teachers Training with experience (NTT)
- Good Communication Skills in English
- Good knowledge of basic units of language such as Phonics and Syllables.
Primary, Middle and Secondary Programmes (PRT/TGT/PGT)
Subjects: Mathematics , Physics , Chemistry , Biology , General Science ,Social Science , Computer Science , History , Geography , English , Hindi , Kannada , Art & Craft
Once a child’s primary education commences, he/she is delved into a world where correct instruction provided by a qualified teacher expedites their progress in learning. This requires the delivery of excellent content and application of the most suitable pedagogical strategies to achieve the result; that is students’ success. Broadvision World School is looking to hire teachers that care deeply about children, and mold their instructional strategies according to the call of the hour.
- Bachelors/ Masters in the relevant subject with a Degree in Education (B.Ed.)
- Experience in School Teaching
- Excellent Knowledge base in respective subject
- Candidates must possess Creativity and apply Novel Strategies and Approaches as required
Other Subjects/Activities: Music, Dance, Physical Education, Library Science
- Part-time teachers required for Music and Dance Training, on the basis of experience and competence
- PET required (Bachelors/Masters Degree in Physical Education with at least 2 years of experience in academic setting)
- Librarian (Bachelors/Masters Degree in Library Science)
A school is often said to be made by teachers and students, but in actuality, that notion accounts for only half of what a school runs on. Without the rigid support of the non-teaching staff, a school shall cease to run smoothly. For that reason, Broadvision World School is looking for certain office holders that will help make the students’ educational journey seamless.
- Content Writers: Excellent writing skill with at least 2 to 3 years of professional experience and portfolio
- Admission Counselors: Post Graduate having excellent experience of 2 to 3 years
- Tellecallers and Admins: Any graduate with 1 to 3 years of experience
- Front Office Executives : Graduate with 2 years experience in schools with good knowledge in the use of computers.
- Finance Executive / Accountant : Having a suitable degree with 2 years’ experience in schools.
How To Apply
Candidates looking to apply must make a detailed CV highlighting their educational qualifications and previous work experiences. They must ensure that they mention the post they are applying for in the title of their CV.
They must then send their CV along with recent color passport photographs and contact information via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In case you are shortlisted, you will be notified via telephonic conversation and further selection processes will ensue.
Broadvision World School excels in shaping its’ students’ future, and pulls the same off for its teachers as well. The school, one of the best schools in Bangalore, offers various career opportunities and an excellent work environment where one can work long term.