A good school doesn’t just stick to the syllabus. It caters to overall development.
Mount Litera Zee High School, Hayathnagar is a Hyderabad branch of the Zee Learn educational research organization. The conglomerate has more than 100 schools across the country.
The chain of schools was started with one goal: To cater to all-around development in children and ensure that their hidden talents are identified and nurtured.
Childhood comprises of the formative years and it is during this time period that we define the future of our children.
Giving them a world-class education that goes beyond the syllabus will help them recognize their own talents and shape into responsible citizens of tomorrow.
With this goal, Mount Litera Zee High School was established in Hayathnagar in 2009.
Where is it located?
The school is located along the old Hayathnagar road in Sai Colony in Hyderabad. The campus is lush green and with global, state-of-the-art amenities for all students.
What is the curriculum?
Mount Litera Zee High School is a CBSE school integrated with activities and sports to help the overall growth of every child.
The fee structure of Zee High school is as follows
|Class||Tution fee||Term 1||Term 2||Term 3|
How about the infrastructure and facilities?
Large and well-built, Zee High School is known for its outstanding facilities and infrastructure. Everything from the classrooms to the playground is well-furnished and tailored according to the needs of the children.
The classrooms are large and spacious, with whiteboards and plenty of learning material. The mode of instruction is interactive and not lecture-based, encouraging children to participate in every session.
The school has social, biology, physics, chemistry, and computer laboratories, all of which have all the required apparatus and equipment for experimentation and application.
Spacious and stocked to the brim with books, magazines, newspapers, and other materials, the library in Mount Litera Zee High School invites all students to make reading a habit.
Music, art & craft, drawing, drama, yoga, cooking, meditation, etc. are offered at Mount Litera Zee High School along with many other activities.
Students participate in multiple competitions as well. Art is, in fact, used for regular teaching as well to make learning fun and interesting.
The school has equipment and facilities for indoor games and outdoor sports. From carroms to basketball to table tennis, cricket, football, cricket, and skating, children have a world of choices to explore.
All the buses comply with the guidelines, rules, and regulations. The drivers are well-trained and experienced. The school has a stipulated set of routes and times that the buses ply in to pick up and drop children.
Health and wellness
Special attention is given to health and wellness at Mount Litera Zee High School.
Primary (to prevent problems such as focusing on communication during stressful situations), secondary (to manage symptoms such as strain management, relaxation techniques, etc.), and tertiary interventions (to help cure the problem such as personal counseling) are carried out based on the requirement.
Through life skill education, children learn decision-making, creative thinking, problem-solving, critical thinking, communication, and many other such skills that can empower them and help them become responsible citizens.
Academics at Mount Litera Zee High School
The academic approach and teaching methodology vary with the class. The curriculum followed is also tailored accordingly.
- Pre-primary: The curriculum revolves around linguistic, social, creative, physical, and cognitive development.
- Primary: The children are introduced to the Litera Octave approach in grade 1. It includes an integrated approach to a written curriculum, activity-based learning, and assessments.
- Middle school: Along with the regular curriculum, during middle school, children learn the art and importance of expression and connect to the community. At this stage, children are more socially aware.
- Secondary school: At this stage, children have a better understanding of their preferences and what they would like to do in the future. They set goals for the same. They also start preparing for competitive exams.
- Senior secondary school: Career counseling, mentoring, seminars, and guidance become a part of the curriculum at this stage because children are preparing to meet the outside world soon.
When a child passes out of Mount Litera Zee High School, he is ready to be a leader, equipped with life skills, morals, and values.
Mount Litera Zee High School in the headlines
- Pride India Green School Award (Pride India, 2017)
- International School Award (British Council, 2017)
- Ranked 3rd among best CBSE schools in Hyderabad (Times of India, 2016)
Mount Litera Zee High School, Hayathnagar, lives up to its vision of providing quality education and ensuring holistic growth in children.