Oasis School was established in 1964 under the aegis of Late Sri B. L. Narayana Garu. It was his vision to create a child-centered institution where children discovered their talents and passions together.
The school functions on the ideals of Mr. Jiddu Krishna Murthy, a renowned philosopher, and does everything possible to ensure a peaceful learning environment for its students. Many decades later, the school has managed to retain its ideologies and cultural edge and has done well to be in sync with the changes in the world of education and technology.
In this article written by Yellow Slate, we shall learn about the school’s infrastructure and offerings so that parents know what to expect. Let’s begin:
Oasis School is spread across 6 acres in Rai Durg, Shaikpet (6-27, Old Mumbai Hwy, Ambedkar Nagar, Shaikpet, Rai Durg, Telangana 500104). It is quite close to major places in Hyderabad, making it easily accessible.
Affiliated to CBSE, Oasis is a co-educational school with classes from Nursery to grade 10.
- Admissions for the academic year 2022-23 are open from Nursery to grade III. (as age criteria is reflecting till grade I) Contact – 8125874556 for detailed admission process.
- Application forms for the academic year 2022-23 are available in the School Office.
- Fee details can be had at the time of registration of application forms.
- The following documents must be submitted along with the application form.
- A copy of birth certificate issued by Municipal Corporation duly attested
- A copy of the Aadhar card
- Previous class report card and 3 passport size photographs
- Transfer Certificate from the last school attended
- If availing of school transport please check the routes in operation before registering the form.
The Detailed fee structure of schools is as follow:
What does the campus encompass? What are the facilities children enjoy at Oasis? Let’s find out:
All classrooms are large, well-ventilated, and equipped with A-class amenities. They are vibrant and conducive to active learning.
The laboratories in Oasis are very well-furnished and enable children to carry out multiple experiments. There are e-labs as well, that helps teachers design their lessons more effectively.
A huge knowledge center, the library here has more than 4000 books. Children enjoy spending their time exploring the titles and learning new things.
The large playground has amenities and coaches for multiple sports including basketball, cricket, athletics, and football. Pre-primary children also have their own splash pool for some added fun during school hours.
Oasis strongly believes in wholesome learning and activities are a large part of that. All children are divided into clubs and houses every year. Each club focuses on a set of activities ranging from social to literary, creative, and sports.
The school operates buses that ply across the city on all working days.
Oasis School follows a blended curriculum that goes beyond academics into character-building and creativity. It takes all the required measures to prepare children for the future and to ensure that they are able to handle the challenges of our technologically advanced times.
Teachers use multiple tools to make learning interactive and encourage children to participate. Activities and projects are a part of the learning process throughout the academic year. Examinations and assessments are conducted as per the guidelines of CBSE.
Oasis School meets all the basic expectations and does a great job in delivering what it promises. It is definitely worth considering.