Only a few educational institutes focus on the blend of National reverence and internationalism needed for a child to succeed in life academically, emotionally, and socially. Springdales School, Pusa road, whose motto is ‘Vasudhaiva Kutumbakam’, translating to World is a family, has designed its curriculum based on this vision. With a primary focus on building self-sufficient individuals who are Socially conscious, empathetic, and proud of their country. Individuals who are ready and aligned to work towards building a society that is social and equitable.
Springdales also prepares its children for challenges they might face as adults by inculcating them with beliefs of acceptance, empathy, and collaboration. With the belief of helping children learn in a variety of ways from community to Information technology and media. The learnings inside the school are innovatively designed to help children apply these in the real-life world. Springdales envisions bridging global and local communities and working towards pursuing common interests and collective betterment. It strongly believes in maintaining a harmonious relationship with the parent bodies to foster the all-round development of children, from home to school.
With a well-equipped infrastructure, Springdales school is located on Pusa road, Upper Ridge road junction, New Delhi.
Google location – Springdales school
With a clear Diversity policy, the school has reservations for the economically weaker section of society.
The admission process requires the parents to fill out an online form generated by them followed by submission of necessary documents after the school authorities revert back. The application of a child will be awarded points based on criteria like residence, sibling, and alumni. Digital forms enable the parents living in other cities to apply for admission without their application getting affected.
Fee structure 2023 – 2024
The fee structure ranges from Rs 99,000 to Rs 1,00,2000 per year for class 1 to class 10.
With a well-equipped infrastructure spread across 7884 Square MTR, the school has been designed to promote holistic growth in the students. Dynamic in nature, the facilities go hand in hand with the school’s teaching methodology. Apart from facilities such as the provision of labs, libraries, auditorium, and elevators, the other noteworthy facilities are bifurcated below –
- Digital classrooms – Smart classrooms, well-equipped with interactive computers, LCDs, and Audio-visual equipment provides a dynamic teaching methodology that remains in sync with the modern standards of teaching, meant to promote interest in students. Each computer has a set of software which includes Advanced Microsoft, Adobe, etc.
- Art rooms – Catering to multiple disciplines like Sculpture, Photography, Tie and Dye, Screen printing, Calligraphy, and Pottery, the school seeks to encourage creativity in students. The propulsion does not remain restricted to a single type of art category owing to the multiple courses that they offer
- Dance and Music rooms – A Center for Dance and Music ( Vocal and Instrumental) exposes students to a wide range of music and dance from multiple cultures and genres. Both Indian classical and western music is taught, coupled with an opportunity to learn a wide range of instruments, thereby encouraging young talents.
- Sports facilities – The school focuses on the growth of students not only academically, but also physically. In an effort to promote a healthy lifestyle, the school is equipped with courts for Basketball, Badminton, grounds for Football, Cricket, Volley Ball, a Skating Rink, and open ground for martial arts.
- Medical facilities – The health of the students is given utmost priority with the presence of a trained Doctor and Nurse available to cater to students in times of medical emergency.
- Transport facilities – The school has a fleet of 21 buses which is responsible for the safe transportation of students.
The school is affiliated to the CBSE board, working as a full-fledged Senior Secondary school, offering classes up to Grade 12. Undoubtedly, Springdales excels in academics with a 100% pass rate among students.
For more than a decade, an inclusive Education program has been functional at Springdales which aims to enhance the potential of young scholars. In order to enhance academics, a special committee consisting of the Principal, Educators, Class teachers, etc, engages with students who are differently abled, mildly autistic or are suffering from Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder, Cerebral palsy, Dyslexia, etc.
Springdales aims to inculcate global perspectives among its students through the conduction of multiple events aimed at promoting international understanding and inducing respect for varied cultures. A long-standing association has been maintained by the school with Germany, the South African High Commission, Goethe Institute, the Australian Education Commission, and premiere institutes of South Korea to enrich cultural associations and deeper understanding of global peace and coexistence. The students are encouraged to interact with or engage in activities that aim to promote inclusivity.
With the number of teachers standing at 106, the teachers’ section ratio stands at 17:1. A Teacher resource Centre has been established by the school with an objective to help the faculty in getting familiar with the latest trends in the education sector through the conduction of seminars and workshops.
Awards and accolades
- Springdales school has been conferred with the 2021 EXCELLENCE IN EDUCATION AWARD by the Delhi Government in an effort to appreciate the commitment and devotion to the duty of each staff member.
- The school has received the 2021 GLOBAL HUMAN RIGHTS PROTECTION AWARD.
- The school has been adjudged as Delhi’s number 1 and Delhi NCR’s number 8 Co-Ed day school and the country’s number one parameter of community service in the education world India ranking 2021-22.
Springdales with its vision of treating the world as family and an oyster at the same time directs children in the direction of giving as well as achieving. With the strong belief of today’s children growing into tomorrow’s youth are capable of developing and progressing the Nation in every field, Springdales is more than just a school for your child but a foundation for success.