Founded with the intent to spread quality education and further the cause of knowledge, Kiran International School has been operational since 2013.
Founded with the intent to spread quality education and further the cause of knowledge, Kiran International School has been operational since 2013. It is spread over a 5-acre campus with state-of-the-art facilities to ensure all-round development to help students unleash their hidden potential.
No. 9-35/2, Beside Keshav Gardens, Lane Opp to CS Brothers, Keshav Nagar Colony, Boduppal, Hyderabad, Telangana 500092, India
1. Admission in school is restricted by certain government regulations and by conditions of age and ability.
2. Students will be enrolled in the class for which they are found eligible after screening the application for admission and judging their ability.
3. Admission in class-II and above will be granted only after the school leaving / transfer certificate (SLC / TC) from the previous school attended is presented.
4. The Principal reserves the right to refuse any admission without assigning any reason for such an action.
1. 3 Passport size photographs of the student.
2. 1 photograph of each of the parents.
3. TC original (If Applicable)
4. Last mark sheet – Photocopy (If Applicable)
5. Birth Certificate – Original
6. Aadhar Card – Photocopy
Ritesh K Bhuriwale
MANAGING DIRECTOR / B.Tech., MS(USA)