The fundamental vision upon which an education system is constructed is quality education. Considering the value and importance of quality education in a kid’s life, ‘Broad Vision World School‘ has the motto of providing ‘ Quality Education along with all-around development’ as the paramount of the academic curriculum. Considered one of the best schools in Bangalore, Broad Vision World School focuses on providing equal opportunities alongside excellent academic, social, and creative skills in a stress-free environment.
The stress-free environment at Broad Vision World School conduces the development of competent, confident, and enterprising citizens across the globe.
In any organization, be it even an academic organization, good management ensures the vision and mission of the school achieve its true potential. Below is the core management’s message to the parents provided to get in-depth knowledge of the ‘commitment of the school’ toward the students and parents.
Dr. Andaleeb Tuba- President- Broad Vision World School
Dr. Andaleeb is a Dr by profession, spotted in public with a stethoscope around her neck. The vision she and the school foresaw is from the real-life experience of her ‘Dad’, the motivation for being the pillar of ‘Broad Vision World School’.
Dr. Andaleeb’s dad was a farmer by profession owning family businesses uncommon in today’s modern society. The family coherently owned rice/flour mills, stores in Bangalore, and a firewood depot. Later her father ventured into a confectionary business and, from all the existing businesses, later transitioned into a very different field of electronic hardware and manufacturing. The manufacturing business targeted large corporates and defense establishments. His journey did not come to an end here! He later ventured into a consulting business successfully expanding 20 branches in cities across and outside India. What else is left to do? Challenging the older way of sticking to a job for a long, he is now a successful builder constructing residential complexes. The name of the Broad Vision World school is an inspiration from her father’s broad vision of acquiring different skills acumens to be a successful entrepreneur.
The model of Broad vision World School focuses upon;
- A Wider gaze (Broad Vision)
- A Multidimensional skillset
- To put vision and skills acquired from academics into use. Ample opportunities are given by the Broad Vision World School, Bangalore.
In her message to students and parents, Dr Andaleeb talks about the learning space at the Broad Vision World School describing the classes and the infrastructure at the school.
Here is a link to the video of the President speaking about the vision and motto of the school-
Dr. K Balaveera Reddy- Chairman- Broad Vision World School
Known widely in the field of education and talked about in Deccan Herald, Dr. Balaveera is the former Vice Chancellor of the Visvesvaraya Technological University (VTU), Belagavi, nominated to head the Board of Governors at the ‘National Institute of Technology, Karnataka’ for three years time starting in the year 2018. He completed his education at IIT Kharagpur.
As the Chairman of the Broad Vision World School, Bangalore, with two branches in the same city, conveys the message that Broad Vision World School ‘Nurtures young minds to meet the challenges of today’s world’.
Nandini D- Founder Principal- Broad Vision World School
Mrs. Nandini, in her message, thanked Broad Vision World School for the opportunity to be associated with them and then proceed to emphasize the importance of quality education.
Her message to the students and parents explains how teaching is a noble profession as it caters to shaping brilliant young minds. Who are important to shape a progressive society and a community. Thereby as an institution to see the growth of the nation in a positive direction, Broad Vision World School inculcates the value of Self Discipline, Social and Emotional Intelligence.
Mrs. Nandini believes learning is a lifelong process, therefore, a strong foundation with values inculcated is a must to appreciate the learning process.
Knowing a sense of motivation of the management to nurture children. Below, are the two branches of one of the best schools in Bangalore, the detail has been provided below;
- Hennur Branch- Broad Vision World School, located in the Hennur area, is one of the best schools in Hennur, also in Bangalore. The exceptional learning methods on the campus with modern construction and infrastructure is the reason; it is considered one of the best schools in Bangalore.
- Address– 29/3B, HENNUR GARDEN, HENNUR ROAD CROSS, near DMart, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560043
- https://goo.gl/maps/nW8Sbsb6ariUuV777- Location Address
- Phone Number– + 91 9513917595, 91 8884722222
- Email– email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thanisandra Branch- The Thanisandra Branch is the other branch in Bangalore. Built with the great care and love of the founder, today both of the branches of the Broad Vision World School are the leading schools in Bangalore. This branch is in a calm area and aims on providing an environment to concentrate on studies. Facilities like labs, Library, sports, and physical activities are on campus.
- Address– Survey 80/9, Thanisandra main road beside Bharath petroleum, Bangalore-560077
- Email– email@example.com
- Contact Number– 91 7795111222
What makes Broadvision Schools the best CBSE schools in Bangalore?
As discussed above, based on the horizon of real-life experiences to enrich a student with a multidimensional skill set to achieve success in life, Broad Vision does not limit itself to the academic curriculum which provides students with experiences to learn from a variety of sources.