Jubilee Hills is one of the upscale residential areas in Hyderabad, known for its prestigious schools. The area is home to some of the best schools in the Jubliee hills offering quality education in various streams. These schools have a strong reputation for academic excellence, well-equipped facilities, and highly qualified teaching staff. They follow modern teaching methodologies and provide a variety of extracurricular activities to help students develop their skills and interests.
These schools provide students with an environment that encourages learning and growth and prepares them for the challenges of the future.
Here’s the list of the best schools in Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad:
1. Jubilee Hills Public School
Jubilee Hills Public School is a well-known educational institution located in Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad. The school follows a progressive and student-centered approach to education and is committed to providing a nurturing and inclusive learning environment for its students. With a rich history and a strong reputation, Jubilee Hills Public School is a popular choice among parents in Hyderabad.
The school follows the CBSE curriculum and provides a well-rounded education to its students, including a strong focus on academics, sports, and the arts. The curriculum is designed to challenge students and help them develop critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Location: CC95+RHM, Block III, Rd Number 71, Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad, Telangana 500033 Phone: 040 2354 8584
The school has a range of modern facilities, including well-equipped classrooms, a large playground, an auditorium, a library, a computer lab, and more. The school also has a dedicated sports department and offers a variety of sports activities to students, including basketball, volleyball, soccer, and more.
The admission procedure at Jubilee Hills Public School typically involves an online application, followed by an entrance test and an interview with the school officials.
LKG & UKG: 90300 (30100 per term)
Class 1 to 4: 96750 (32250 per term)
Grade 5 to 7: 111450 (37150 per each term)
Class 8 to 10: 126,000 (42000 per term)
Class 11 and 12: 103500 (34500 per term)
Parent Reviews on Jubilee Hills Public School
Reviewed on December 5, 2022
Very good school for child's overall development. School teachers are very qualified and maintain discipline.
Reviewed on November 3, 2022
There is no such teacher as Suchitra in our school. This is totally false allegations. It is only to damage the reputation of the school. I am working since 1995 and the school treats their teachers as a family.
Reviewed on September 23, 2022
The book 'Constitution of India' published by JHPS , gives a brief summary of the Constitution in a simple way that everybody can understand. It was launched by Former Chief Secretary, Government of Telangana , Shri Shailendra Kumar Joshi IAS. The book talks about the 21 articles of the Constitution , its features and some interesting facts. The Constitution is the backbone of the country hence it is of utmost importance to know about it. In my opinion the book is very informative and it is a must read for readers who enjoy learning about the country.
Reviewed on September 22, 2022
The book 'The Constitution of India' published by Jubilee Hills Public School is an abridged version of the Constitution of India. The original Constitution is bulky and voluminous, and demands great knowledge about the subject. This edition published with the help of teachers at JHPS has made it a lot more easier to understand the ideals of our Constitution. These 54 pages summarise the constitution so well, and in as simple language as possible, that anyone can refer to it with ease.
Reviewed on September 21, 2022
“Constitution is not a mere lawyers document, it is a vehicle of life, and its spirit is always the spirit of age.” The ‘Constitution of India’ by Jubilee Hills Public School provides a short and sweet rundown of the supreme law of the land, the Indian constitution. Many people are ignorant of the constitution of India as it is voluminous and is difficult to understand as it demands proficiency in language. However, knowledge of certain basic principles and values is essential, and this book is appropriate for the purpose. It is a 50-page book that encapsulates the various features, interesting facts about the origin and key aspects of the Indian constitution. It also has a ready reckoner of the national symbols of India, including some that are not very well known. Who would have known the national microbe is lactobacillus delbrueckii subsp. bulgaricus! Not only does it highlight the legal provisions, but it also chronicles the making of the magnum opus. It also includes pictures that grab attention and aid visual learning. This book is a recommended read for academic purposes or for anyone who is keen to understand the basic foundations of the Indian constitution. Reading this book is like experiencing India’s constitutional journey in real time. Kudos to the JHPS Social team & department for the excellent job, yet again.
2. Orchids International School
Orchids International School is one such school, making it one of the top CBSE international schools in Hyderabad. The international school has branches in Pune, Bangalore, Mumbai, and Hyderabad. It was first launched in Hyderabad in 2002. Today, the school has spread its wings across 4 cities with a total of 18 branches. The management team consists of eminent academicians who ensure that they are in sync with the latest updates in education. Both teachers and students benefit from such a strong foundation.
Orchids International School follows the CBSE curriculum integrated with concepts from ICSE, IGCSE, ISC, and IB to give children the best possible education.
- Location: C9RX+Q9F, Road Number 36, Kavuri Hills Phase 1, opposite lane of Balaji Grand Bazaar, Kakatiya Hills, Guttala_Begumpet, Kavuri Hills, Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad, Telangana 500033
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Classrooms are digitally equipped at Orchids International School. The student-teacher ratio is also very small, keeping in mind their focus on individual attention. Each class has digital content from Encyclopedia, BBC, National Geography, and other libraries.
- Laboratories, Library, Basketball, swimming, skating, and taekwondo are among the main sports offered at Orchids.
- Parents fill the Enquiry Form on our website, choosing the branch of their preference.
- Upon submission of the Enquiry Form, the parents receive communication regarding their location and contact details for the next steps.
- Our school counselor will connect with the parent over call and share information about the school. fee structure, virtual counseling or phone counseling, campus visit, etc.
- The parent is then requested to purchase the Admission/Application Kit worth Rs. 200 from School Admission Application Form
- Parents are then requested to submit the Application Form for their child’s school admission with all necessary documents.
- If the admission is for Grade 6 and above, the child has to undergo an online Baseline Assessment Test.
- Parents can confirm the admission by paying Rs. 11,300/- (Registration amount – Rs.1300/- and Admission Blocking amount: Rs. 10,000/-).
- The child enrollment number is generated and the admission process successfully comes to an end.
3.P Obul Reddy Public School – Jubilee Hills
P. Obul Reddy Public School has been on a mission to impart exciting and innovative learning for the last three decades. The trendsetting institution opened its portals to education in 1989. It functions under the Durgabai Deshmukh Mahila Sabha, which was established in 1937 to help the weaker sections of the society.
The school follows the CBSE curriculum, which focuses on the development of critical thinking, problem-solving, and decision-making skills. The curriculum is designed to meet the individual needs of each student, and the school offers a range of subjects, including mathematics, science, social science, languages, arts, and more.
- Location: The school is located in the heart of Nizam city in Jubilee Hills. The location makes the school accessible to children from both, Secunderabad and Hyderabad.
- Google Pin: https://goo.gl/maps/tb2ruT1DjReNjJf3A
PORPS has state-of-the-art facilities, including well-equipped classrooms, computer labs, science labs, library, sports facilities, and an auditorium. The school also has a playground, an open-air theatre, and an indoor sports complex.
The admission procedure for P. Obul Reddy Public School starts in November each year and the application form can be obtained from the school office. Admissions are granted based on merit, following an entrance test and an interview with the student and parents.
If you are looking for a school that provides the best facilities but also at a fair price, you are in luck! The average fee here is 1,20,000 INR, which encompasses multiple world-class amenities. Plus, we all know how popular P. Obul Reddy is for its academia. For all-round development under expert guidance, we think the fee structure is quite okay.
|Class||Term fee||Tution fee/month|
|Class 1 to Class 5||2500||13100|
|Class 6 & Class 7||2500||13500|
|Class 9 & Class 10||2500||16100|
|Class 11 & Class 12||2500||15400|
Parent Reviews on P Obul Reddy Public School
Reviewed on November 9, 2022
Best school in the city.
Reviewed on October 20, 2022
Reviewed on September 5, 2022
One of the best schools in Hyderabad. I had loads of fun with da homies. Nostalgic. Yes.
Reviewed on June 19, 2022
CBSE school located in Jubilee hills. Hard to get admission. More than 35 buses are running in their transport system all over Hyderabad. One of the best school. There is Indoor and outdoor Sports complex. Fees is nominal. Regular extra curricular activities are conducted. The kids perform well in board exams. Student council is very active.
Reviewed on May 6, 2022
Excellent school for CBSE syllabus in Hyderabad. This is an non profit institutional school run by the coveted Andhra Mahila Sabha established by prominent Freedom fighter Smt Durgabai Deshmukh. AMSPORPS has a great demand for its +2 corses. It’s in 5 acres of land provided by the Jubilee Hills Cooperative Housing Society.
4. Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan
Established in 1979, Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan’s Vidyashram, Jubilee Hills, goes by the motto: Let noble thoughts come to us from every side.
The school is a private secondary school that is affiliated to CBSE. It has a strength of 2900 students and 130 teaching and non-teaching staff. A perfect amalgamation of culture, technology, activities, and academics, Bhavan’s Jubilee Hills stands tall as one of the most sorted schools in Hyderabad.
Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan was founded in 1937 by Mr. Kulapati Kanhaiyalal Maneklal Munshi with the blessings of Mahatma Gandhi. Through the educational institution, he wanted to spread Dharma through its aspects of truth, goodness, and beauty (Satyam, Shivam, and Sundaram). Today, there are multiple branches of Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan, one of which is in Jubilee Hills.
Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan’s Vidyashram is affiliated with CBSE, and the entire campus is equipped with amenities that make studying engaging and experiential.
- Location: CC95+CX7, Film Nagar, Jubilee Hills, Rd Number 71, near Apollo Hospital, Hyderabad, Telangana 500033 Phone: 040 2354 4934
- Google pin: https://goo.gl/maps/tocB3n38nN1APQzv8
The campus has a huge playground with basketball, tennis, and volleyball courts along with a cricket ground, table tennis enclosures, and much more.
Spacious, well-lit, and ventilated, the classrooms in Bhavan’s can accommodate 50 students. They are now digitalized to meet the growing needs of technology. 3 computer labs, a biology lab, a chemistry lab, math lab, physics lab, and language labs are a few of the many that the school houses.
Around 30 buses run throughout the city to make commuting easier for children. The transport facility is available for students as well as teachers.
- Fill an Online Admissions Application form
- Submit Birth Certificate Copy for age Verification
- Submit AADHAR Card Copy for Indian Nationals
One of the biggest USPs of Bhavan’s is its fee structure. Despite being one of the most reputed schools in the city, the fee is fairly structured. It costs around INR 30,000–35,000 per year, making it one of the most affordable schools in its category. All its competitors are more expensive. However, getting into a school like Bhavan’s is the main challenge due to the sheer demand of every seat. Once your child gets in, though, you will not have to worry about heavy expenditures in terms of fees.
5. Sloka The Hyderabad Waldorf School
In this competitive world, are we forcing our children to be a part of the rat race? Is it necessary to pressurize our children to pressure from a tender age just because there may be others who are faster learners? Probably not.
The education world in India is diverse and populated with a wide variety of schools. Some of them encourage competition and are strict about academic results while others focus on overall development. There are also some that discourage competition and teach children how to maintain a balance and develop important life skills. Sloka – The Hyderabad Waldorf School is one of them.
The Waldorf Curriculum is inspired by Rudolf Steiner. In this curriculum, education occurs in blocks along with simultaneous learning of co-curricular activities such as music, dance, knitting, gardening, cooking, etc. It focuses on each child and matches the age group to complement physical and emotional development. It nurtures all seven bits of intelligence.
Sloka follows the Waldorf Curriculum until 8th grade. 9th and 10th grades follow the CBSE curriculum.
- Location: Door No. 8-2-293/82/A Plot No. 281 K, Road No. 10 C, Opp. Diamond House Lane, Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad, India, 500 033
- Contact: email@example.com
- Spacious, ventilated, and age-appropriate, the classrooms at Sloka are like a second home. They are elaborately decorated to create a vibrant and wholesome atmosphere.
- Various laboratories in the building encourage the practical application of the subjects learned and ensure that children learn through experience.
- Reading is one of the most essential life skills, and Sloka has all the facilities needed to make sure all students read and widen their horizons in the well-equipped library.
- The campus has a large playground and garden with a long jump pit, 200-meter track, volleyball court, and more, encouraging children to participate in various sports and games actively. Different games are introduced to children of different ages.
- Bother gymnastics is a unique form of gymnastics that is a combination of a few core exercises. It was developed keeping Steiner’s perspective on human beings and child development in mind and is exclusive to Sloka in Hyderabad.
The academic session in Sloka is from June to April. Admissions for the new academic year start in October of the preceding year. Admissions are done on a first come first served basis and continue through the year – until all seats are taken.
When new parents come to Sloka they are given a comprehensive tour of the school and shown what makes Sloka different from other schools. Some of the points we let our new parents know are:
- A child needs to be two and a half to three years of age to join our Playgroup and Nursery classes
- The child needs to complete six years of age before class one.
- Campus tour and future plans for further amenities are shared
- Our method of teaching and Rudolf Steiner’s philosophy are described in detail
- Detailed Fee Structure is explained
- Meeting with the prospective Class Teacher is scheduled
- For students joining Grade one or above, an assessment is conducted
- The school management has the final say on all issues related to Admissions
Sloka: The Hyderabad Waldorf school charges an admission fee of Rs. 5,000 and a corpus fund of Rs. 1,20,000, both of which have to be paid during the time of admission. There are two terms in a year; hence, the fee structure has been divided into the Ist and IInd terms.
- Playground costs around Rs. 61,700 per term.
- For Nur/KG, the term fees are approximately Rs. 66,950, with Rs. 4,750 for the stationery.
- Class I-V costs around Rs. 66.500, along with Rs. 7,750 for the stationary, Rs. 11,250 for lunch, and Rs. 1,450 for art and craft.
- Class VI-X has Rs. 66,950 in term fees, with Rs. 7,750 for the stationary, Rs. 11,250 for lunch, and Rs. 1,450 for art and craft on average.
Transport tiers are as follows:
- Kindergarten Campus in Jubilee Hills: Flat Rate: Rs. 5140/- P.M.
- Grade Campus in Aziz Nagar: Tier 1: Rs. 4650; Tier 2: Rs. 5140; Tier 3: Rs. 5560
Please note that the information has been taken from a reliable source; however, the actual may vary from year to year.
6.CHIREC International School
CHIREC International school in Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad is well known for best international schools in Hyderabad, India offering CBSE curriculum from nursery to grade XII. It ranked first CBSE school in Hyderabad and overall India.
Chirec International School offers to its students CBSE curriculum.
- Location: Rd Number 48, Silent Valley hills, Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad, Telangana 500033
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Along with offering local and international curricula, Chirec conducts a number of innovative programs to develop each child’s skills and hidden talents.
- Special Programs: Physics & Engineering Club, Library on Wheels, Better by Design, Girls Code Camp, and Robotics are some of the innovative programs that Chirec actively encourages. Most of these are in collaboration with organizations that are working towards child skill development.
- Enrichment classes: Gifted learners, who show aptitude in specific fields, are given the opportunity to further enhance their talents through enrichment classes. These classes foster further intellectual stimulation to help them reach their potential.
- Remedial classes: The in-house remedial counseling department for differently-abled kids, and kids with learning difficulties helps students overcome their challenges and learn to the best of their abilities.
- Career guidance: At Chirec, several workshops, internships, and exchange programs are conducted on a regular basis for grades 8 and above to make the future-ready.
- Admission process usually starts from 2nd week of November .
- Online Enquiry cum Registration [EcR] FORM :
- On filling of the EcR form a unique number will be generated which must be quoted in all future communications.
- Filling up of the EcR Form does not mean and suggest that all parents will be called for the registration process.
- Applicants for Nursery and PPI will be sent an email to schedule a visit to complete the registration process and should bring end copies of Report cards of last three years(where applicable).
- An Orientation session will be held for prospective parents to make them aware of the school philosophy, curriculum and the facilities offered.
- A tour of school will be arranged for parents to get a first hand view of the facilities offered.
- Parents in agreement with our philosophy are invited to complete the registration process.
- Registration is pre-requisite for admission; however Registration is not an assurance of Admission.
- Report Card Xerox Copy Of Previous Year
- 2.Birth Certificate
- 3.Leaving Certificate
- 4.2 Passport Size Photographs Of Student As Well As Parents.
With equal emphasis on academics, arts, including sports and a strong focus on co-curricular activities, Chirec International’s annual fees is inclusive of all the academics and activities.
The average annual fees for Nursery to Pre-Primary 2 Classes range from Rs.2.22-2.43 lakhs. After the admission, a 10% increase is expected the following year.
Additionally, the school provides transportation facilities and lunch to ease travel and make sure the children stay alert. Depending on the distance, the transport fee costs Rs.14,000, while the lunch fee is approximately Rs.29,900 per year. The details have been taken from a reliable source. However, the actual fees may differ from one grade to another, every year.
Parent Reviews on Chirec PreSchool
Reviewed on March 5, 2018
Surah Kumar ray
Reviewed on December 27, 2017
one of the best school in the hyderabad because my sister in law got more knowledge there.But little bit costly
Reviewed on August 7, 2017
good educations they are providing here,
Reviewed on June 26, 2017
Very expensive school.it was elected as a 4th top international school in hyderabad in some private survey.
Reviewed on May 5, 2017
Good place for learning
7.Indus International School
A renowned school that’s all-inclusive and IB certified. That’s Indus International for you! It is located in Shankarpally across a massive area of 27 acres and offers weekly boarding as well as full-boarding to its students. Time and again, it has been ranked among the best international schools in Hyderabad and Telangana.
The school’s infrastructure includes smart classrooms, activity rooms, an open-air amphitheater, a dining hall, boarding, an infirmary, and a massive sports complex with futuristic facilities.
- Location: Plot No, 186, Rd Number 13, Jawahar Colony, Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad, Telangana 500033, India
- Google pin: https://goo.gl/maps/o5ZboXLx5XtGXci19
- Contact: email@example.com
Indus international School offers IB and IGCSE curriculum for grade I to XII with the 1:15 teacher student ratio.
Smart classrooms, Cafeteria, Music room, Dining hall, Infirmary, Dance room, Library, and different sports facilities.
- Fill an Online Admissions Application form
- Submit Birth Certificate Copy for age Verification
- Submit Passport Copy for Foreign Nationals or AADHAR Card Copy for Indian Nationals
- Submit Past Two Years of Scholastic Records along with Mid-Term Transcripts or any other Academic Reports of the current Session
Indus International Schools fees start around Rs. 3,00,000 per annum, fees may vary.
Parent Reviews on Indus International Primary School, Jubilee Hills
Reviewed on February 16, 2022
Can someone please tell about the extra curricular activities and fee structure
Reviewed on May 23, 2019
I have seen a drastic improvement in Ayan’s academic potential in the past two years. I feel proud that my nephew is studying at IIPS JH – one of the best primary schools in Hyderabad. The curriculum is profoundly designed to ensure holistic development of every child.
Reviewed on March 31, 2018
Indus school in Hyderabad is one of the most renowned schools. I have heard a lot of good things about the school especially their amenities and qualified teachers. My friend has 2 kids and both of them are enrolled there. I have another year to go after which I will opt for this school for my twins.
In conclusion, Jubliee Hills is a hub of some of the best schools in Hyderabad known for their exceptional education, infrastructure, and student-friendly environment. These schools aim to provide quality education and shape the future of students in a holistic manner. Hence, if you’re searching for the best schools in Hyderabad, Jubliee Hills is a great place to start your search.