Welcome to Yellowslate, your ultimate destination for valuable insights and information about schools! I understand the importance of finding the perfect educational institution for your child or for any purpose of your interest, and that’s why I’m here to guide you on this crucial journey.
In today’s blog post, I’m thrilled to shine the spotlight on one of the best schools in Pune – Indus International School Pune. Renowned for its commitment to holistic education and unwavering dedication to nurturing young minds, Indus International School has earned its place as one of the best schools in Pune. I assure you that after reading this blog, Indus International School Pune will be your answer whenever someone from Pune says ‘I’m looking for the best of the best schools near me’.
Whether you’re a parent searching for the ideal school or simply curious about the educational landscape in Pune, this blog will provide you with an insightful glimpse into the excellence that Indus International School Pune stands for, from Indus International School Pune address, Indus International School Pune facility, to Indus International School Pune admission and Indus International School Pune fees.
So, let’s embark on this journey together, as we uncover the remarkable qualities that have earned Indus International School Pune the prestigious title of one the best international schools in Pune.
About Indus International School Pune:
Indus International School, a school that started in 2008 with 135 students and now ranks as one of the best schools in Pune having more than 1100 students from all over the world, sure has come a long way. As many international students the school receives, its students also have gone on to establish their roots globally in highly acknowledged professions, so it is truly worthy of being called one of the best international schools in Pune. Indus International School is also a residential school in Pune, so that is yet another plus point for why you should opt for it when you search for ‘schools near me’ while residing in Pune. From infrastructure, co-curriculars to the curriculum, the school has it all in top quality. In this blog post, I shall brief you about all the features of the school that you must be made familiar with, after all choosing from the best schools in Pune, a city that is host to so many reputed educational institutions, isn’t a trivial matter. So without further ado, let’s begin.
The IB Curriculum:
- IISP, like many of the best schools in Pune, applies the IB Curriculum in all grades. But what makes this IB School stand out from the rest of the other best international schools in Pune, is as given here:
- The IB Curriculum here at IISP, is skill centric, it executes the teachers to be the architects of learning excellence, to increase the engagement and contributions in classrooms, keep unity amongst colleagues and apply their skills and expertise as they should in a global environment.
- The International Baccalaureate Primary Years Programme (IB PYP): At the levels from Reception to grade V, in IB PYP, the emphasis is on trans-disciplinary and inquiry-based learning.
- The International Baccalaureate Middle Years Programme (IB MYP): This stage is for the students between Grades VI and X. Holistic development through interdisciplinary learning is at the centre at this level. There is a focus on Community and Personal Projects as well.
- The International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme (IBDP): It is a 2-year course for Grade XI and Grade XII. It aligns with the national curriculum, and is a pre-university qualification recognised by both the Association of Indian Universities and international institutions.
- And here is what makes IISP stand out, this IB school offers the IB Career-related Programme covering Business Administration as a Career-related study (CRS).
- In grade XII, Business Administration is a mandatory subject that includes 8 modules, an Internship and Capstone Project, to receive the Business Administration International Advanced Diploma.
- Apart from this, a student can select 2 or 3 more DP subjects, in order to receive the IB Career Related Programme Certificate.
- Because of the diversity amongst the students as the school receives students not just from all over the country but the world, IISP offers IISP ESL Programme that promotes Academic English proficiency to allow the integration of ESL students into the mainstream curriculum smoothly in no more than two years.
- Students in IBDP 1 & 2 as well as IBCP 1 & 2 (Grade 11 & 12) are offered English B and receive additional English Language Support.
Here is another stand out point, In IBDP & IBCP, IISP also offers Thai & Korean as self-taught subject options.
Indus International School Pune facility:
- Boarding: IISP is a day-cum residential school whose boarding facilities include a well-formed schedule, a dining hall, food committee, in-house kitchen study hours, telephone facility, counselling, emergency/medical services, tuck shop, sports arena and more.
- Smart Classrooms: As one of the best international schools in Pune, naturally the school has smart Classrooms as well as a Wi-Fi enabled campus for an efficient exchange of learning.
- Sports: IISP campus has a swimming pool, tennis court, basketball court, badminton court, horse-riding and many other sports related arenas at students’ avail.
- Transportation & Security: IISP campus as well as the school buses are under the 24/7 surveillance of CCTV. The buses cover most of the routes in the city with designated stops. The buses are AC & GPS equipped and have Female Safety warden and a Bus Parent, usually with a teacher in charge.
- Additionally, IISP also has activity rooms, open air amphitheatre and an infirmary.
Basically, Indus International School Pune facility fulfils the basic criteria based on which we give remarks to schools as well as offers some bonus facilities that earn it bonus points.
Indus International School Pune address:
Pune is one of the best cities in India, come to literacy, infrastructure or environment.
Hence IISP finds itself located in a healthy desirable region.
Location:No. 576, Bhukum, Tal. Mulshi, District: Pune 412 115.
Google Pin Location:
Whenever you ask people living in proximity to IISP about which school is the best in their area, they’ll answer: ‘Indus International School is one of the best schools near me, and might just be the best’.
Indus International School Pune Fees:
- As you’ve already been made familiar with what the school offers you would find it justified that IISP school fee is as high as any other of the best international schools in Pune.
- The charges at the time of admission sum up to somewhat around 1,00,000.
- The transportation fee shall depend on the distance and is optional.
- The total annual fee range of Indus International School Pune is 2,50,000 to 8,00,000.
Indus International School Pune Admission:
- IISP welcomes the parents to visit the website or the school and connect with the Indus International School Pune Admission Team, to get all of the admission information.
- IISP admits students throughout the academic year unlike many other schools based on the availability of seats in classrooms and beds in the boarding home.
- In the first step, the candidate must complete and submit the Online Admission Application Form with the following documents for verification by the Indus International School Pune Admission Authorization Board:
- For identity verification, Copy of Passport for foreign nationals/AADHAR Card for Indian nationals.
- Mid-term transcripts or any other academic reports for the current academic session along with the scholastic records of the past two years.
- For age verification, a Copy of Birth Certificate.
Once the admission has been approved, the admission offer accepted and fees paid, the candidate must update relevant details on the admission portal and submit the transcripts by relogging.
- Please note that submission of a school leaving letter or Transfer Certificate is mandatory.
And just like that, Indus International School Pune admission is done!
For further enquiry, reach out to the admission authorities here:
Co-curriculars at Indus International School Pune:
The IISP campus is spread across 40-acres of green land and has everything needed to support an internationally designed learning and holistic development promoting curriculum.
The co-curriculars and the facilities that have already been mentioned work hand in hand.
Activity: The activity rooms, a fitness centre, art and music studios, libraries, large playing and sporting fields, extensive gardens, playgrounds, and a swimming pool to keep the students active and engaged and encourage them to participate in every front of development and not just academics so that they reach their full potential.
Sports: IISP recognizes the hidden sportsman in each of its students, and for that reason, it has a dedicated Sports complex and coaches in all major sports with the most up-to-date training equipment and methodologies so that the students do not miss out on what could be their dream career.
School Awards and Student Achievements:
- If all that I have presented has still not convinced you that IISP is one of the best international schools in Pune, then you must know that Indus International School Pune has been ranked as No.1 for 5 consecutive years in the category of international day-cum-boarding school in Maharashtra by the Education World.
- Indus International School Pune has also been ranked No.4 in the international day-cum-boarding school category in India by the Education World Ranking 2022-23. So, IISP is not just one of the best schools in Pune, but the whole country.
- Going a little further back in time, IISP had also been awarded the White Swan Education Award for being India’s most influential brand in education in 2015-16.
- In the IBDP graduating batch of 2022, IISP achieved 2 perfect 45s. The batch received a collective scholarship amount of more than 5 million USD and offers from over 150 Universities.
More of IISP’s USPs:
- Parent Advisory Committee: IISP has a Parent Advisory Committee to maintain the involvement of the parents in the students’ school lives as well as a dialogue between them and the school management.
- Student Counselling: IISP has a team of counsellors that helps students with placement at reputed colleges at IBDP Level by assisting them in researching, visiting and applying for the universities.
- Special Education: IISP also has a special education needs team to create an inclusive educational environment.
- ESL: The English as Second Language Programme of the school is one of its many attractions that has already been talked of. The programme helps students catch up with the school’s language of instruction that is English.
- StartupYou: A major attraction of IISP is its StartupYou Programme for Grades 9 to 12 where students pursue a twinning/dual program and commit 4 hours a week working in teams to develop skills in leadership, life, business and technology.
So, what do you say? I can guess that Indus International School Pune is definitely one of the best schools in Pune is your answer. Why would one not consider it as such when it has the most up-to-date curriculum that is applied in the most efficient manner, with all the co-curriculars that keep the students active and healthy as well as develop a more diverse range of professional interests. Indus International School Pune fees align with all that it offers and one should definitely keep it in the priority list when searching for ‘schools near me’ because it is definitely going to be one of the top recommendations in the search engine on your phone, that is if you are located in Pune. But as I have already implied with adequate evidence that it is also one of the best schools all over India, the trust in school must be consolidated.
So, make the best out of this information as I have provided all of the significant features of IISP to your avail on YellowSlate, a platform that would never disappoint you when you are searching for the best schools in your area. And now, adios until next time!