About the school
New Horizon Public School, one of the best schools in Bangalore, formed in 1982, is a co-ed school affiliated to the ICSE Board. It has an illustrious 50-year history in the area of education, and was established with the purpose to provide comprehensive education to its pupils. New Horizon Public School offers classes from Nursery to grade 10.
Steps to submit the New Horizon Public School admission form:
On the school’s official website, the application form is available. To avoid mistakes, parents are asked to complete the following procedures before completing the application form for New Horizon Public School admission.
Parents must make an online payment of Rs 750/- using the payment site.
When using the online payment gateway,
From the payment type selection, pick ‘’registration’’.
Child Name – Enter the child’s name here.
Mobile No. – Enter your cell phone number.
- Select the proper payment option (credit card / netbanking) under the mode of payment.
- Enter the captcha.
- After reading, tick the box to accept the terms and conditions.
- Select a payment method and click the corresponding option.
- You will be directed to the payment acknowledgement challan, which you should print.
- On the registration form, enter the challan number.
- Enter the captcha once more.
- Select the “Print Online Payment Receipt” option.
- You will be transmitted to the payment acknowledgment challan again .
- Click the “Fill Online Form” button.
- Fill out the application form and submit it.
Along with the registration form, parents must also submit the following documents online on the school’s website for New Horizon Public School admission.
1) The most recent passport-sized photos (size less than 100 KB in JPEG or PNG format) and
2) A scanned copy of the child’s Aadhaar card and birth certificate (PDF format less than 1MB)
3) A scanned copy of the previous school’s report card (for grades II to VI).
According to the NEP, the kid shall have completed three years as of June 1, 2023 for admission to Nursery and three years and nine months as of June 1, 2023 for admission to LKG. For entrance to other grades, the relevant age is taken into account for New Horizon Public School admission 2023-2024.
Parents who are interested in enrolling their children at New Horizon Public School, one of the best icse schools in Bangalore, should know that the number of seats available for the aforementioned courses in 2023-2024 is restricted.
New Horizon Public School offers preference to the students’ siblings and alumni of the school.
Email will be used to communicate the date of the contact.
New Horizon Public School, one of the best schools in Bangalore, is considered among the finest schools in India not just because of its great academic record since 1982, but also because of its focus on holistic development (physical, mental, and spiritual). So, if you are a parent looking for the best ICSE school for your child, consider New Horizon Public School, one of the best icse schools in Bangalore, and the finest school near Indiranagar, and provide your child with the education that they need.
1. What is the curriculum followed at New Horizon Public School Bangalore?
The ICSE curriculum is followed at New Horizon Public School, one among the best icse schools in Bangalore. The overall curriculum incorporates the benefits of the Montessori learning method as well as other principles such as experiential learning, which allows the students to study at their own speed, thereby assisting them in adjusting to the notion of school. The curriculum employed at the pre-primary level is play-based and child-centered, with plenty of free play both inside and outdoors, as well as scheduled time. It entails observational learning, active experimentation via first hand experience, and the development of sensory perceptions to stimulate the child’s creative and intellectual skills. Language and literacy development is aided by youngsters listening to and reacting to rhymes, chants, and stories, as well as having several opportunities to engage with instructors. The primary level curriculum emphasizes on learning via diverse activities, continuous evaluation, language skills for successful communication, self-help resource enhancement, inter-personal skills development, projects in many disciplines, and computer introduction. The curriculum used in secondary level emphasizes an active approach through group work. To know more click here
2. Are there any extracurricular activities offered at New Horizon Public School Bangalore?
Yes, New Horizon Public School extra curricular activities include dance session, story telling, music & melody, arts & craft and speaking buddies.
3. Does New Horizon Public School Bangalore have any special facilities for students with disabilities?
Yes, the resource room at New Horizon Public School, one of the best schools in Bangalore, caters to children with Specific Learning Disabilities such as Dyslexia, ADD (Attention Deficit Disorder), and other associated learning challenges. Teachers work hard to help students overcome their reading, comprehension, spelling, and writing deficiencies. They also focus on fundamental skills such as working memory, sequencing, audio differentiation, sitting tolerance, and attention span.
4. What is the student-teacher ratio at New Horizon Public School Bangalore?
The student-teacher ratio is 17:1.
5. What is the uniform policy at New Horizon Public School Bangalore?
Uniform policy: Girls shall wear black shoes with buckles only. Boys shall wear black shoes with laces only. Uniforms are available at https://venkateswarauniforms.com/new-horizon-public-school-sri-venkateswara-garments/