New Horizon Public School, NHPS Bangalore, one of the best schools in Bengaluru is an amalgamation of extracurriculars and academics to provide strong prospects of growth for your child. With its legacy of 50+ years of continual excellence, 140+ staff, and 2300+ students, New Horizon Public School NHPS Bangalore, believes in imparting the best education to young scholars with its enhanced and modern teaching pedagogies.
Affiliated with the Indian Certificate of Secondary Education (ICSE) board, New Horizon Public School (NHPS) is equipped with a well-developed infrastructure and provides enough space for children to grow with the help of facilities like Atal Tinkering Labs, integration of technology with academics, Sports facilities, Field trips, etc to help widen their perspective thereby helping to attain holistic development targeting spiritual, physical and mental areas.
Affiliated with the ICSE board, New Horizon Public school’s curriculum offers education from Pre-primary up to Secondary division. The NHPS curriculum’s details are bifurcated below:
- Pre-primary level – The Pre-primary division of New Horizon Public School comprises the Nursery, LKG, and UKG. The curriculum is play-based and child-centered and involves learning through observation, experiential learning through first-hand experience, etc.
The key areas targeted for development are:
- Cognitive development
- Motor skill enhancement
- Effective social interactive skills
- Socio-emotional development
- Improved hold on linguistic skills with the recitation of rhymes, chanting stories, etc.
The subjects taught at the primary level in New Horizon Public School (NHPS) remain less burdening and the concentration remains more on clarifying the basics of subjects.
- Primary level – New Horizon Public school (NHPS Bangalore), one of the best ICSE schools in Bengaluru offers the children varied activities at this level thereby offering an amalgamation of both academics and activities for an enhanced feeling of relatability in students. These include discussions in pairs and group discussions which are conducted to develop their language skills and interpersonal skills. Introduction to computers in primary grade will admit your child to the world of technology at a young age.
The key areas of development at the primary level are:
- Learning through various activities
- Continuous evaluation
- Language skills for effective communication
- Enhancement of self-help resources
- Development of interpersonal skills
- Projects in various subjects
- Introduction to computers
The subjects taught at the primary level in New Horizon Public School level are varied with a special focus on both international and national languages.
- Senior level – The senior level at New Horizon Public School (NHPS Bangalore) comprises grades 6 to 10. The teaching methodology adopted at the secondary level in NHPS stresses an interactive approach through group activities. The children are given specific projects to help in the development of an investigative mind. Keeping in mind the impending need of being familiar with current affairs not only for being a responsible, well-informed citizen but also to qualifying important entrances in the future, NHPS conducts an interactive session for them pertaining to current affairs.
The key areas of development at the senior level in NHPS are:
- Etiquette grooming
- Quality knowledge management
- Training in journalism
- Honing life skills
- Academic excellence (100% Results)
The subjects taught at the senior level in New Horizon Public School (NHPS Bangalore) get more varied with the introductory choice of new subjects.
With a well-equipped infrastructure, New Horizon Public School (NHPS Bangalore) is located at 100 Feet Road, Indira Nagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560008, India.
Google Location: Click here
The admission process of New Horizon Public School is transparent and straightforward. The parents first need to fill out an admission form for their child with the necessary details. Online payment of INR 750 needs to be completed first through an online payment portal. Once you are led to the portal of payment, select the purpose of payment – registration followed by entering your child’s name and your phone number. The process takes place in online mode to provide an advantage to parents who live in remote areas and desire to get their child admitted to NHPS – one of the top choices of parents for schools in Indira Nagar.
Required Documents need to be submitted which include:
- Completed registration form
- Self-attested Copy of birth certificate
- Transfer certificate, mark sheet of the last exam.
- Passport size photograph
The parents need to wait for the school to revert back after filling out the registration form. Intimation regarding the selection of the child will be done via E-mail.
Eligibility for admission at New Horizon Public School
- As per NEP directive, the child should have completed 3 years as of 1st JUNE for admission to Nursery and 3 years 9 months as of 1st June for admission to LKG. For other classes, the corresponding age is taken into account for admission. ·
- NHPS also gives priority to children with siblings or alumni who passed out from the school.
For more details, contact: nhps / @newhorizonindia.edu
Fee Structure of New Horizon Public School (NHPS Bangalore)
Given its comparatively better fee requirements, parents can choose NHPS to attain the utmost utility through a child’s maximal growth. The average annual fee for New Horizon Public School ranges from INR 1,50,000 to 2,00,000.
New Horizon Public school is truly one of the best schools in Bengaluru. If you desire your child to flourish in an interactive school that will help him/her succeed in life with the aid of extracurricular activities, studies beyond academics, and integration of technology with education, then follow the New Horizon Public School’s admission process and get access to a diverse, well-planned curriculum that is coupled with the best teaching methodologies.
Parent Reviews on New Horizon Public School
Reviewed on October 6, 2022
School premises and education is good!
Reviewed on September 10, 2022
This school is situated in Indira nagar,Bengaluru in prime location and for rich parents! I am yet to visit inside the campus.If they invite i shall then only write full review!
Reviewed on April 19, 2022
My kids are studying here from last 2 years (through COVID).. so far so good..
Reviewed on September 16, 2021
I'm a recent pass-out from this prestigious institution situated on the prime 100 Feet Road. I joined this school in the 2000s and grew here right from Nursery upto the 10th. My experience here has been unforgettable and I've made so many friends and created great memories over the years. Thank you for all the quality education given by the talented teachers and lab operators (We love you Wilson Sir!) . I sincerely hope that the flame of New Horizon keeps glowing as these years pass by, Chaitanya.
Reviewed on August 10, 2021
I am so happy that my parents put me into this school. I made some amazing friends and met some of the best teachers ever, people I am still in contact with even after 8 years after passing out. I recently visited the school as an alumni for an event and the school is completely different! They've renovated every corner of the school. The classrooms have so much tech, it's insane. They have these massive 100" touchscreen TVs in every classroom with soundbars. Makes me jealous of how good kids have it these days