Greenfingers Global School was established in 2006.
Greenfingers Global School was established in 2006. It is located in sector 12, Kharghar, Navi Mumbai, on a sprawling 2.2 acre land with a huge playground, state-of-the-art labs, digi boards, sporting facilities etc. It is the second in the chain of schools founded by Shri Shankarrao Mohite Patil.
GFGS is a co-educational English medium school providing schooling from Nursery to std XII. The school started its first session in the year 2006-2007 and aims at grooming every child in a holistic manner by developing mental, physical & spiritual potential of each child. The highly motivated faculty strives to achieve excellence in every child through their endeavors at acquiring conceptual knowledge.
Before 1960, Malshiras Taluka in Solapur district was a drought prone dry area slated for change by an extraordinary man with an unusual vision and a relentless spirit to better things in this area for his people. Sahakar Maharishi (Father of the Cooperative Movement) Late Shri Shankarrao Mohite-Patil, through his social dynamism and persistent hard work brought about the cooperative movement and led forward with Socio-economic Projects, Agriculture, Education, Industrialization, Irrigation etc. In the educational sector he has set up a number of schools including a residential school in Akluj (Maharashtra) started in 1975.
Vijaysinh Shakarrao Mohite-Patilâ€™s socio-political learning began at home at a young age of 15 years. From being elected the Village Sarpanch or Chief to becoming the Deputy Chief Minister of Maharashtra; heading forward the cooperative movement in his village to ensuring all round growth of his state, this hero of the masses has seen it all. With his foresight he was able to extend his father’s legacy by holding countless political positions along with many posts in cooperative and other important industries. The best thing about this leader is that he leads by example. Greenfingers Global School is a new educational initiative that will strive to equip children with a better future.
Established in 2006, the school provides a truly enabling environment to contribute to the holistic development of each student. It is the second in the chain of English schools founded by the Mohite-Patil family. It is a co-educational English medium school providing schooling from Nursery to Class XII.
The school is alive to the challenge of moulding students to be lifelong learners by developing their skills as academic achievers, progressive thinkers, effective communicators and empowered citizens who ‘think local but act global’. The school bustling with about 1200 students in just 8 years bears testimony to its phenomenal growth and the school’s commitment to excellence. The highly motivated faculty strives to achieve excellence in every child.
At Greenfingers we simply don’t ‘Teach’, we prepare our students for life’s challenges.
Plot No. 9, Near Shilp Chowk, Sector 12, Kharghar, Sector 12, Kharghar, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra 410210, India
Application for Leaving Certificate and withdrawls
1. At least one month notice must be given in written by parents or guardians before the student is withdrawn. In special cases, such as sudden transfer of parents, the Principal may reduce the period of notice.
2. The person responsible for the pupil (guardian, parent) must give the notice and not the pupil himself/herself.
3. If no notice of withdrawal is given, full fees for all the months of absence will be charged along with fine.
4. A Parent / Guardian withdrawing his child at the end of the year must request for withdrawal at least by 31st March. A request received by the office after this date, but before 30th April will entail a penalty of one term (six months) fees. Any withdrawal thereafter will entail one payment of full year’s dues. No relaxation in this rule is possible.
5. No transfer certificates will be issued until all the fees due to the school are paid and all books and articles belonging to the school have been returned.
6. Those leaving at the end of the academic year will get their Leaving Certificate only with the result on the result day.
7. Withdrawal of New admission: a) In case the student has not attended the school the total fees after deducting 10% of admission and registration fee will be refunded. b) In case the student has attended school for less than 10 days then total fees after deducting 15% of admission and registration fee will be refunded. c) In case the student has attended school for more than 10 days but less than 30 days then 15% of admission and registration fee 1 month tuition fee will be deducted from the total fee
LIST OF DOCUMENTS TO BE ATTACHED WITH REGISTRATION FORM1. Pre Board Results2. Class IX Marksheet3. Passport Size photo of the student4. Address proof5. Aadhaar card copy6. Copy of receipt of online payment of Rs.1000/- for registration form
Mrs. Satyaprabha Devi Mohite Patil
Chairperson / .