Children take the first few steps into the world of learning at school. They explore and discover new things that shape their future. But, what about life after high school? Should they simply walk out of the protective walls and face the world on their own? Don’t they require (even more) assistance when things around them seem uncertain? They definitely should!
This is why we strongly believe that 11th and 12th grades play an extremely crucial role in a child’s life. During this time, children cement their futures by choosing their preferred careers based on what they learned in high school. It is almost like a one-way bridge that leads to a prosperous career, if they tread carefully.
Indeed, Hyderabad is home to a plethora of colleges and senior secondary schools but how many of them truly care and provide the foundation that children seek? Very few. Very are glad to report that Meluha International School is one of those best international schools in Hyderabad. It focuses on all-round development of students whilst devising individual learning experiences based on their aspirations. Let’s learn more about the school in detail:
Meluha International School is perched in Aziz Nagar in Gandipet. The campus is expansive with amenities suited to teenagers.
The school follows specialized programs that prepare children for a future in commerce, medical sciences, and engineering. Children who wish to pursue higher studies in foreign universities also benefit greatly from the SAT integrated curriculum.
It is also affiliated to Cambridge Curriculum enabling children to prepare for the future through a wholesome, global approach. The addition of Cambridge to its already integrated curriculum is a huge advantage for anyone looking to study abroad. The structure includes admission tests, consultancy, professional help, and much more.
For residential students, the average fee comes to Rs. 3,70,000 PA while for day scholars, the average fee is around Rs. 2,40,000 PA. The tuition fee is 3,25,000 PA and 1,50,000 PA respectively. The other costs included are maintenance, pocket money, caution deposit, and uniform & study material for residential students. For day scholars, transport, food, and uniform & study material are a part of the break down. We have listed it clearly below:
Fee structure for residential students
- Tuition fee: 3,25,000
- Maintenance: 10000
- Pocket money: 10000
- Caution deposit: 5000 (refundable)
- Uniform & study material:20000
- Total: Rs. 3,70,000 PA
Fee structure for day scholars
- Tuition fee: 1,50,000
- Transport: 35,000
- Food: 35,000
- Uniform & study material: 20,000
- Total: Rs. 2,40,000 PA
For its infrastructure, and the ambience it creates for its students, we think the fee is reasonable and at par with the standards at the moment. The residential facilities in particular are of international standards.
One of the most standout features of Meluha International School is its infrastructure. The large campus has all the facilities that one would require. Let’s take a closer look:
All classrooms are technologically-enabled with tabs that are loaded with information and data.
Practical learning is crucial and Meluha understands that very well. This is why it has fully-equipped labs that meet all safety standards. Every laboratory also has a teaching assistant to ensure that all experiments are carried out as per procedures.
Reading is important not just for academia but also to develop soft skills and to stay updated with the current trends across the world. The library here has both, fictional and academic books to keep students engaged. Children are free to drop in and peacefully read books of their choice.
The school has both, indoor and outdoor sports facilities that meet international standards. After a long day of rigorous learning, nothing is more helpful than a good game in the lap of nature!
The hostel is located in the premises itself, making it easy for students to attend classes on time. Well-built and safe, the hostel is air-conditioned with modern infrastructure.
There are separate blocks for girls and boys.
Since 11th and 12th grades are very crucial and these are the years during which children decide their career paths, academia plays a huge role. Keeping this in mind, Meluha offers various programs that they can pick. Let’s take a look at them:
- Visista: This is an intense program for IIT aspirants. The school follows an integrated approach to help them prepare for board exams, JEE Mains, and JEE Advanced.
- Shastra: The Shastra program is for children aspiring to crack NIT and other similar universities. It is the right course for students aspiring to score well in board exams and getting admission in esteemed engineering colleges in India.
- Susrutha: Susrutha was an Indian physician. So, as the name suggests, this course is for medical aspirants. It is a profoundly planned program that helps children prepare for AIIMS, NEET, and JIPMER.
- Chanakya: Aspirants who want to make it big in the world of commerce must take this course. It is an integrated program that prepares children for CA Foundation CLAT and other entrance exams.
- Vardhita: This is a special program for commerce and MPC stream students who want to get into architecture, law, fashion design, or management. It offers intensive coaching for entrance examinations of NATA, CLAT, IIMs, SLRI, Symbiosis, etc.
- Sarvatra: This is a curated course for SAT-I aspirants. It helps children prepare and apply to top international universities.
Whatever the stream or course may be, it is refreshing to know that Meluha International School follows a set of unique teaching methodologies that make learning engaging. Classroom teaching involves the Cloud Interactive Teaching methodology, which facilitates the following:
- Better visual appeal
- Multi-sensory learning
- Instant review and revision of topics
- Constant facial interaction
- Time saving
- 3D animated videos
We think Meluha International School is one of the best schools in Hyderabad for senior secondary education because its unique approach has a proven track record. Alumni of this school are mostly successful and happy!