The name “New Horizon Gurukul “, one of the best CBSE schools in Bangalore, is connected with character development and comprehensive personality development. New Horizon Gurukul is a creative synthesis of the historic Gurukul system’s cultural legacy with modern teaching and learning methodologies. New Horizon Gurukul, one of the best schools in Bangalore, is a co-educational school affiliated to the Central Board of Secondary Education.
The atmosphere at New Horizon Gurukul is very different from other schools. NHG Bangalore focuses on academic excellence, spiritual well-being, and creative skills. They inculcate in the child the values of kindness and fairness in all his/her dealings and accept nothing but striving towards perfection. Emphasis is laid on the development of critical, analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making abilities to enable the student to be a powerful force for the country’s socioeconomic progress and change.
Main Pillars of New Horizon Gurukul-
- They infuse modern education with our rich cultural heritage to include creativity in learning.
- They believe in the principle of a ‘Healthy mind in a Healthy body’.
- They also help the children to inculcate life skills such as managing of emotions, positive behavior, building relationships and self-awareness, etc. This helps the child to effectively adapt to new challenges.
- The faculty is highly motivated and well-qualified.
New Horizon Gurukul has infused the traditional gurukul with modern methods of learning in a unique system that has led to the formation of a new system of education. Students are taught about our glorious past, the life-changing values of Bhagavad Gita and Puranas and are helped to implement the same in their lives.
About School Transport
NHG Bangalore has a dedicated transport team that ensures smooth transportation for the children of the Gurukul. They offer convenient, safe and comfortable transport facilities to them.
NHG Transport Provides the Following Facilities:
- Fleet is GPS enabled which helps the school track them for delays, over-speeding and unexpected changes in the route and to monitor the child’s location throughout the journey.
- Every bus is constantly monitored through a Security Surveillance CCTV camera, to ensure the safety of children in the bus.
The School buses are air-conditioned, and equipped with a first aid kit and a fire extinguisher.
- A lady conductor is present at all times in each bus.
Importance of Choosing School Bus as a Mode of Transportation:
The benefits that the NHG transport is providing is very convenient both for parents as well as children.
School buses are the most preferred and frequently used transportation for students. Even if the parents could drive their children to and from the school on their own, they choose school buses over personal vehicles the reason being the safety a school bus provides to the children. There are other various benefits of choosing school bus as a mode of transportation.
Those are as follows:
- Keeps students punctual: As drivers don’t wait for extra time, children have to be punctual to board the bus on time. They will wake up before time which will inculcate the habit of punctuality in them.
New friends for children: Students commute to and from the school with around 40-50 co-travellers daily. So they are likely to make friends with each other. Friendship between children is the best way to enjoy the travelling time. Thus, students prefer traveling by buses rather than the private vehicles of their parents.
- Makes children responsible: The parents are not with their children in the school buses. The absence of the parents increases the sense of responsibility in kids, as they have to take care of everything themselves.
- Parents can manage their time: When the children use school transport, their parents don’t have to juggle between the household chores, office, and driving their kids to school. This time management is beneficial for parents to balance their life and work. It also saves their daily commuting time.
- Keeps the kid active: The early to bed and early to rise theory is best put to use when students commute in school buses. Since school buses have the punctuality factor, it helps maintain a healthy schedule to some extent. Besides, when commuting alone with parents, students aren’t as active as they are when commuting with peers in the school bus.
- Parents can track their children: The use of school bus tracking system these days is useful for parents to keep track of their children. They can keep a check on the location of their children in real time. It creates a level of trust between parents and school authorities, and they can stay assured about the security of their kids.
- Safety is highly regarded by the drivers: At New Horizon Gurukul, the school bus drivers are highly trained and skilled which is verified by multiple tests. They have no past records of rash driving on the road and are responsible enough to drive safely. In fact, our school buses have added safety features such as GPS tracking, cameras and a person inside the bus to take care of the students.
School transport is an essential part of the infrastructural features offered in the New Horizon Gurukul Campus. At the point when GPS following was not a part of the school transport framework, guardians needed to trust the transports will land their children safely to school and back home. With no genuine thought of the specific time of appearance of the transport, guardians had to leave all the significant errands behind just to sit tight for the transport to arrive and leave the child safely to them.
Be that as it may, presently, with GPS following, the area of the transport can be pinpointed anytime. Hence parents should consider sending their children in transportation provided by the school.